Today, during the image test in envi, I wanted to back up (save) the image, but the following error was reported
saverasterfile failed: idlnametadata error: nagetmetadata getmetadatajob failed
the reason is that Chinese cannot appear in the storage path, otherwise an error will be reported
When exporting to raster data, envi needs to read the metadata in the input file. If there is Chinese in the path, it will be unable to read and this error will be reported. At this time, you can change the storage path
the path where I read the image happens to have Chinese files, so I want to change it to English
- Installation failed with message Failed to finalize session : INSTALL_FAILED_INVALID_APK
- 【wget failed】Connecting to 127.0.0.1:7890… failed: Connection refused.
- CONDA failed to create environment (collecting package metadata（repodata.json): failed)
- Pull the git warehouse code IDEA reports an error: Clone failed: Authentication failed for’http://10.xx.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’
- The mongoDB service failed to start (exception: connect failed)
- Solution: unity package failed. Commandinvocationfailure: gradle build failed
- NIOS II – Eclipse – ERROR – ” DownLoad elf failed ” – Verify failed between address ….
- Failed to open stream: http request failed!
- OpenJDK11 failed: PKIX path building failed XXXXX
- Mongodb failed to start: child process failed, exited with error number 100
- VMware Virtualcenter failed firstboot. Failed to generate Virtu when installing vCenter6.7 on Windows Server 2008R2
- Android installation failure: install_ FAILED_ NO_ MATCHING_ ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113.
- Python import GDAL failed: DLL load failed. The specified module cannot be found.
- php Error failed to open stream: HTTP request failed!
- Error response from daemon: OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:345:
- Vue failed to log in. F12 reported an error: request failed with status code 404
- Solution to burning problem of esp8266 module based on Arduino_ open failed error: espcomm_ upload_ mem failed
- Git solves the problem of failed: http request failed
- Unity 3D – assertion failed: assertion failed on expression: ‘! Getmaineditorwindow()’ error
- Genymotion runs the arm program, install failed no matching ABIS failed to extract native libraries res = – 113