Write custom directory titles here
The IDEA of an error: Clone failed: Authentication failed for ‘http://10.70.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’ git error: Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exist. Step 1 check out project form version control. 2, enter. Git end of the clone address, test, and then clone. 3. It is worth mentioning that the second step before Test or clone needs to be logged in. (There’s a pit here.)
The solution is as simple as finding the Windows credentials manager and changing or deleting the username and password you saved before. Win + S input “credentials” will prompt “Credentials management”. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exist.
The IDEA of an error: Clone failed: Authentication failed for ‘http://10.70.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX’
Make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exist
The first step on the job
The first thing I do when I enter a new company is to configure the development tools and pull down the code of the company’s current project from the company cloud. However, this first step will be a little painful. I will spend half the morning digging the hole.
It’s usually pulled from Git. I used SVN before, but it’s very limited for Git, almost zero. Record the pull steps from your company’s Git repository.
1. Check out project Form version control.
will first say that for eclipse and Androidstudio, the workspace of eclipse is equivalent to the projects of Androidstudio, and the projects of eclipse are equivalent to the modules of Androidstudio.
and the reason why I say this is because when you pull a project, you have to pay attention to project management, directory management.
2, enter. Git end of the clone address, test, and then clone.
Without further ado, look at the picture.
3. It is worth mentioning that the second step before Test or clone needs to be logged in. (There’s a pit here.)
Pit here, prompt, enter the user name and password ‘popup window pop up only once, after the Windows are recorded in the local, to be exact records manager, the document of the Windows is the first time that I lose the wrong user name password, but still record and save the Windows, so after don’t pop up the user name password input box.
The solution is simple. Just go to the Windows credentials manager and change or delete the username and password you saved before. Win + S input “credentials” will prompt “Credentials management”.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exist.
As for both Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exist this error, is actually the remote warehouse are not logged in, without permission of course, the administrator has repeatedly confirmed give you permission, but git you are here to see this mistake, is actually you don’t have a successful login to the git remote warehouse, is in the git – bash on remote warehouse operation, of course.
I also searched a lot and typed a lot of commands in Git-bash, but none of them were caused by those problems. Here I also referred to other people’s posts, respected the originality, and marked the quotation at the beginning, which I also recorded and summarized myself, hoping that it could be helpful to others.
if comparison helps, please thumb up.
- Error in Git operation: http basic: access denied solution
- Remote: http basic: access denied, fatal: authentication failed for error resolution: wrong password
- Error: failed to push some refs to ‘xxx’
- git clone Error “Clone failed: Authentication failed for xxxxx”
- Navicat for MySQL error 1251 failed to connect to MySQL
- HTTP Basic: Access denied
- Docker starts the image and reports an error. Iptables failed: iptables — wait – t NAT – a docker – P TCP
- Inexplicable exception 007: git error: authentication failed for
- GitLab You are not allowed to push code to this project
- Solve NPM err! code 128
- GitHub desktop upload file error commit failed – exit code 1 received
- Root password of windows 10 WSL Ubuntu system
- Git did not exit cleanly (exit code 128)
- “Failed to find entry for user…” appears when Linux uses samba
- To solve the problem of repeated password input when operating sourcetree on MAC
- Solve GitHub push error 403 Forbidden while accessing
- Using GitHub in vs2017
- Android studio introduces code error, but it can run normally
- svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- How to Solve Error: The requested URL returned error: 401 Unauthorized while accessing