the original link not directing a start: the child process failed, exited with the error number 100
http://f.dataguru.cn/thread-107361-1-1.html (reference: refined into gold)
today when I was at the start the mongo, find don’t come, since an error: child process failed, exited with the error number 100 strong> and then go to/var/log/mongo/mongod log view startup log, found: p>
Unclean shutdown detected.
http://dochub.mongodb.org/core/repair for recovery instructions.
Sat Apr 20 09:40:31.286 [initandlisten] exception in initandlisten: 12596 old lock file, terminating
seems to be caused by not closing mongodb properly. Take a look at the link and launch it as a fix.
first delete the mongod. Lock under /var/lib/mongo
and then start in repair mode:
and then again at startup
you can now see that the mongod process exists and is working properly
then how to close mongodb normally?
can go to the official documents:
connect to the server through shell first:
or kill -15 < pid> , note that kill -9 can cause data file corruption
- Mongodb start error: child process failed, exited with error number 1
- Window installation of MongoDB exception: connect failed exception
- MongoDB Error: Failed to start mongod.service: Unit mongodb.service is masked
- Deploy mongodb fragment combined with replica set to realize distributed storage of MySQL database files (step 10)
- The mongoDB service failed to start (exception: connect failed)
- MongoDB报错：Failed to start mongod.service: Unit mongod.service is not loaded properly
- Mongodb connection authentication auth failed solution
- MongoNetworkError: failed to connect to server [localhost:27017] on first connect [Error: connect EC
- Error: could’t connect to server 127.0.0.1:27017, connection attempt failed
- Failed to set up listener: socketexception: address already in use
- MongoDB：Failed: error connecting to db server: no reachable servers
- error:Failed to connect to 127.0.0.1:27017, reason: errno:111 Connection refused；error:couldn‘t ….
- Nginx start error: job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- JIRA startup failed, JIRA has been locked.
- Error: Could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1).
- Git bash Error: Could not fork child process: There are no available terminals (-1)
- Port 4200 is already in use.Use ‘-port’ to specify a different port error Reasons
- xrdp_mm_process_login_response:login failed
- [flash] error: “necessary system components are not working properly, please repair Adobe Flash Player” and error ා 2046
- Uncaught TypeError: Failed to execute ‘removeChild’ on ‘Node’: parameter 1 is not of type ‘Node’.