After I have deployed Hadoop and YARN on the local virtual machine, I execute the startup command
./sbin/start-dfs.shbut I have various error reporting problems. Here I document two common problems.
Could not resolve hostname: Name or service not known
19/05/17 21:31:18 WARN hdfs.DFSUtil: Namenode for null remains unresolved for ID null. Check your hdfs-site.xml file to ensure namenodes are configured properly. Starting namenodes on [jing-hadoop] jing-hadoop: ssh: Could not resolve hostname jing-hadoop: Name or service not known ......
This is because without the node name in the configuration file
jing - hadoop code> to join the domain mapping, so I can't identify the host name.
vim /etc/hosts 127.0.0.1 jing-hadoop
And then you start it up again.
jing-hadoop configured in
h>site.xml , and t>orresponding node IP is
127.0.0.1e>. You should modify>according to your own environment, do not copy directly.
Unable to load Native Hadoop Library
start - DFS. Sh code>, also appeared the following error:
19/05/17 21:39:32 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable ......
If you do not see the NameNode process after executing JPS, then this is definitely not possible.
The local classpath of Hadoop is not configured in the environment variable. The classpath is not configured in the environment variable.
vim /etc/profile export HADOOP_COMMON_LIB_NATIVE_DIR=$HADOOP_HOME/lib/native export HADOOP_OPTS="-Djava.library.path=$HADOOP_HOME/lib" source /etc/profile
start - DFS. Sh code>, will still be reported as errors found, but after executing the JPS, found the NameNode process and DataNode process has been started normally, so will not affect the use.
[[email protected] hadoop-2.4.1]# jps 3854 NameNode 4211 Jps 3967 DataNode 4110 SecondaryNameNode
Among them, the number of the DataNode and the IP is in
$HADOOP_HOME/etc/hadoop slave code> file configuration, if the configure multiple IP, will start multiple DataNode process.
- Why namenode can’t be started and its solution
- Centos7 view and close firewall
- Summary of Hadoop error handling methods
- Linux Mint installs Hadoop environment
- hdfs 192.168.2.19:9000 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
- What to do if you repeatedly format a cluster
- PySpark ERROR Shell: Failed to locate the winutils binary in the hadoop binary path
- When linux installs rpm, it prompts: can’t create transaction lock on /var/lib/rpm/.rpm.lock error
- Introduction of Hadoop HDFS and the use of basic client commands
- ssh-copy-id:/usr/bin/ssh-copy-id: ERROR: No identities found
- Ubuntu starts Xilinx vivado
- mkdir: Call From hadoop102/192.168.6.102 to hadoop102:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.
- FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. MetaException(me
- supervisor ERROR (spawn error)
- Failed: execution error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop . hive.ql.exec .DDLTask…
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- hbase ERROR org.apache.hadoop.hbase.PleaseHoldException: Master is initializing
- Problems encountered after Maven installation or upgrade: could not find or load main class org.codehaus.plexus .class…..
- Ranger yarn plug-in installation
- Configuring common environment variables in Windows