the mkdir: Call the From hadoop102/192.168.6.102 to hadoop102:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: rejected the connection. For more details see: http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused
the engaged in it is this BUG you HDFS not rev… This BUG is brain-dead, ha ha
- Sparkcontext: error initializing sparkcontext workaround
- Summary of Hadoop error handling methods
- HBase hangs up immediately after startup. The port reports an error of 500 and hmaster aborted
- hdfs-bug:DataXceiver error processing WRITE_BLOCK operation
- Datanode startup failed with an error: incompatible clusterids
- An error occurs when HBase uses the shell command: pleaseholdexception: Master is initializing solution
- CDH Namenode Abnormal stop Error: flush failed for required journal (JournalAndStream(mgr=QJM to
- FAILED: Execution Error, return code 1 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.DDLTask. MetaException(me
- Error in initializing namenode when configuring Hadoop!!!
- hdfs 192.168.2.19:9000 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
- hive is not allowed to impersonate anonymous
- Error: java.lang.RuntimeException: PipeMapRed.waitOutputThreads(): subprocess failed with code 127
- How to Solve Hbase Error: Master is initializing
- HDFS and local file transfer and error reporting
- Centos7 view and close firewall
- [Solved] Spark SQL Error: File xxx could only be written to 0 of the 1 minReplication nodes.
- HDFS Java API operation error (user permission)
- ERROR: JAVA_HOME is not set and could not be found.
- Error in configuring Hadoop 3.1.3: attempting to operate on yarn nodemanager as root error
- Beeline connection hive2 reports an error permission denied