>Linux FAQs and solutions, continuous updates…
> bbb>/ font>>>>>>>
./mnist_caffe: error while loading shared libraries: libarmnn.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file ordirectory
. <>de>/home/lg/armnnSDK/armnn sudo /sbin/ldconfig However, this is generally not done for self-compiled files, and self-compiled libraries generally use method two configuration path.
actually libarmnn. So code> is already compiled file, the directory is <>ode>sudo />/ ldconfig
/home/lg/armnnSDK armnn code>. home /lg/armnnSDK/armnn
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/lg/armnnSDK/armnn:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/lg/armnnSDK/armnn:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH if this only takes effect at the current terminal.
2. Check the static library which contained in
o code> file font>
ar - TV libXXX. A code>
3. View the static library or
o code> what functions contained in font>
objdump - tT libXXX. A code> or
objdump - tT libXXX. O code>
4. How to survive the static library font>
ar - RCS libXXX. A A.o B.o code>
A.o code> and
B.o code> with the following method to generate, specify the
GCC -c code> is generated by the
o code> file:
GCC - c - O3 A.c - i./ code>,
GCC - c - O3 biggest - i./ code>
5. Statistical number of files and folders font>
in the current directory file number: the
ls -l | grep "^ -" | wc -l code>
in the current directory. O number at the end of the file:
ls -l *. O | grep "^ -" | wc -l code>
the current number of directories and subdirectories file:
ls - lR | grep "^ -" | wc -l code>
in the current directory folder contains the number of folders:
ls -l | grep "^ d | wc -l code>
number of the current folder and subfolders contained in the folder
ls - lR | grep" ^ d | wc -l code>
6. Linux system (Linux server and Linux device, IPC, etc.) mount Windows directory font>
for embedded development tend to the source code on Windows, Compile on Linux, if you mount the Windows directory under Linux will greatly improve the development efficiency.
for IPC, serial logins IPC, into the root directory of the IPC
/ code>, in the mount point choices
/MNT code> or
/TMP code>, may also be other directory.
mount -t the IP address of the cifs// Windows/on Windows to the Shared folder name/MNT/hardpoints name -o username = XXX, password = XXX code>
for example, set up a folder in Windows' D set the
win - MNT code>, and then set up a Shared, assuming that the IP address of the Windows is
10.182.13.58 code>, Mount way is:
mount -t cifs// 10.182.13.58/win - MNT/MNT -o username = garylau, password = mypasswd code>
for Linux system other equipment is also similar, creating good to mount the directory under Linux (mount point), Windows directory can be mounted to the Linux hardpoints.
sometimes need to hardpoints under Linux has the authority to read not only must have the write permissions, this instruction need to add the
dir_mode = 7, 77, file_mode = 0777 code>, namely:
mount -t the IP address of the cifs// Windows/on Windows to the Shared folder name/MNT/hardpoints name -o username = XXX, password = XXX, dir_mode = 0777, file_mode = 0777 code>
if the mount times the following error, is due to the NFS (Network File System, a Network File System server) has multiple versions, V2, V3, V4, and all versions run at the same time, so you need to specify the version number when mounting.
mount -t cifs //Windows IP address /Windows to share folder name/MNT/mount point name -o username=XXX, password=XXX, vers=2.1
mount error(121): Remote I/O error Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g. man mount.cifs)
> Download nfs1219.exe, use this software to share the directory to Linux under Windows as NFS format, and then use the instruction
unt -t nfs-o nolock windowsIP:/ Windows/under disk/path MNT / t>unt.
D :\win-mnt \ nfs-o nolock 10.182.13.58:/ D /win-mnt / \>-o nolock 10.182.13.58:/ D /win-mnt /
7. Find the current in all the files in the directory containing a string font>
find./| xargs grep - ri "VGGNetBody" code>
if you want to list only the file name is combined with the
find./| xargs grep - ri "VGGNetBody - l" code>
#include < math.h> While the function in the code> add the header files, but will still be submitted to the
at compile time undefined reference to SQRT code> mistake, at this point in the compilation instructions add code>
- lm, reference here.
br> font> >
ery Linux system has three options to clear the cache without interrupting any processes or services.
code> s>; echo 1 >/proc/sys/vm/drop_caches code>
remove directory entry and inode
sync; echo 2 >/proc/sys/vm/drop_caches code>
page caching, directory entries and inode
sync; echo 3 > /proc/sys/vm/drop_caches
10. View Linux system bits
a. getconf LONG_BIT b. uname -a c. uname -r d. cat /proc/version
/ font>>>>> p>
a. indicate the search path, such as
VPATH = SRC include code> or
VPATH %. The CPP SRC code>,
VPATH %. H include code>, etc.
b. Indicates the final target, such as
j = main.o factorial.o hello.o;>
d. Generate intermediate target, such as
ear c> :;
clean :> Rm *.o run, etc.
kefile filenames can be represented by wildcards. The wildcards available are:
[...] code>. However, these wildcards are not used anywhere in a makefile. Wildcards can be used in one of two ways: a. This can be used in the target, dependency of a rule. Make automatically matches makefiles when it reads them (wildcard expansion). B. Can appear in the command of the rule. Wildcard processing is done when this command is executed in the shell.
You cannot use wildcards directly in any context other than these two cases.
- Error installing network file system: Mount error 20 = not a directory
- Mount error (112): host is down
- cifs mount error(13): Permission denied
- The command Du – h — max depth = 1 in Linux
- /sbin/mount.vboxsf: mounting failed with the error: No such device
- Samba mount directory file rename strange failure
- Mount windows NTFS partition under Linux
- /sbin/mount.vboxsf: mounting failed with the error: Protocol error
- Grep finds all files containing a string in Linux
- Solution to the problem of unable to open glaux. H in vs2013
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- VMware virtual machine installation of vmware tools, VMware shared folder location
- failed: Too many links (How to Fix)
- Mount error (22): invalid argument refer to the mount.cifs (8) manual page (
- Busybox encountered input/output error while mounting NFS to TMP file system
- “Operation now in progress” appears when mounting CIFS
- Configuring OpenGL with win 10 + CodeBlocks
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL development environment: configuration of glfw library and glad Library
- Add Samba user prompt failed to add entry for user
- |-OpenGL – | some small problems about the glut Library