Introduction :Android Studio itself supports Github. So it’s easy to push direct code onto Github.
Prepare _ configuration account
Import the Git
Settings -> Version Control -> Set Git directory
Set up Github
After setting, click Test to Test.
Prepare 2_ create project
Create the As project
Create Github’s repository
Add Git management to the As project
Add the address of the Push
1. Right mouse button in the testProject created = “gitBash
Add Git management to files in your Git directory
If all goes well, you can see that the document was submitted successfully.
- Android Studio Series: after Android studio is opened, the project window will not be displayed.
- Android studio failed to resolve: com.github.CymChad :BaseRecyclerViewAdap terHelper:2.9.46
- GitHub upload failed: git push error: failed to push some refs to exception handling
- Push failed Unable to access ‘https://github.com/‘: Failed to connect to github.com port 443: Timed
- Gitpod cannot push to GitHub solution
- Solve GitHub push error 403 Forbidden while accessing
- [Git & GitHub] Solution: error: failed to push some refs to’https://github.com/xxxx.git’
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- error: src refspec master does not match any error:failed to push some refs to ‘[email protected]:xxxx
- Solve github :error: failed to push some refs to problem
- Android studio “sync project with gradle files” button disappears
- Git failed to submit data error: failed to push some refs to’https://github.com/XXXXXXX/gif.git’
- Git uploads local IntelliJ idea project to GitHub
- GitHub push ErrorThe requested URL returned error: 403 Forbidden while accessing
- Android studio import project problems summary
- Android Studio | Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-26’ in: D:\Android\sdk
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio reports an error invalid gradle JDK configuration found after importing the project
- Solving GitHub push error: the requested URL returned error:403 Forbidden while accessing