My android studio version is 4.0.2. Today, I double-click the Android studio icon, and suddenly the project window will not be displayed.
Open the environment variable and create a new user variable
JDK_ Home , the value is the installation path of JDK. Create a new user variable instead of a new system variable. System variables need to be restarted to be valid.
- AS3.5 Error gradle project sync failed.Basic functionality(e.g.editing,debugging) will not work
- Error launching Android Studio
- Mobile app development: installation and configuration of react native
- Node configuration environment variable and global installation of webapck
- Stopping ADB server failed(code -1)
- Install Android SDK — stopping ADB server failed (code – 1)
- An error is reported after Android studio creates a new virtual machine. Emulator: emulator: error: unknown AVD name
- Win10, add sublime text in the right mouse button menu to open
- Solve the problem of Python in Windows environment: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using’”‘ in pip installation
- Solve gradle project refresh failed
- You must restart ADB and eclipse
- Idapython: the solution of importing “site” failed error
- Error running Eclipse: failed to load the JNI shared library
- Android studio “sync project with gradle files” button disappears
- Command not found: ADB appears on Mac
- Failed to create Anaconda Menus
- Eclipse report error Error:opening registry key ‘Software/JavaSoft/JRE’
- Android:Field can be converted to a local varible.
- could not open `C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_191\lib\amd64\jvm.cfg’
- Android Studio error “Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs” solution