My android studio version is 4.0.2. Today, I double-click the Android studio icon, and suddenly the project window will not be displayed.
Open the environment variable and create a new user variable
JDK_ Home , the value is the installation path of JDK. Create a new user variable instead of a new system variable. System variables need to be restarted to be valid.
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Android studio NDK setting is gray and cannot be solved
- After Android studio is installed, open a pop-up window to prompt failed to load JVM DLL XXX
- Android Studio – add configuration for Android studio
- Android studio “sync project with gradle files” button disappears
- Error launching Android Studio
- android studio Error Gradle project sync failed. Please fix your project and try again
- Android studio push project to GitHub
- Android Studio | Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-26’ in: D:\Android\sdk
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- Android studio AAPT: error: attribute android:requestLegacyExternalStorage not found.
- Android Studio Error: Invoke-customs are only supported starting with Android O (–min-api 26)
- When Android Studio runs the app, it prompts Error: Please select Android SDK
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Android studio import project problems summary
- [actual record of Android stepping on the pit] Android studio reports an error invalid gradle JDK configuration found after importing the project
- Android Studio could not resolve resource
- [problem record] installed build tools revision 31.0.0 is broken during Android studio compilation
- Android studio compilation error: style attribute ‘@ android:attr/windowEnterAnimation ‘not found the ultimate solution
- Prompt “namespace ‘app’ not bound” when compiling Android studio