Error report: in the front-end test, the interface sends a put request, the error report occurs on the interface, the request cannot respond, and the server status code is 500.
Error analysis: semantically, “the object does not have a XXX attribute.”.
Look up most of the information, most of the problems with Python. The front end of this project uses react, and the back end uses the djongo framework of Python.
The main reason for asking the back-end colleagues is that the data type of the parameters passed by the front-end is incorrect. The back end needs a string “true”, but the front end passes a Boolean “true”, which causes the above problem.
In case of such a problem, the error code returned by the server is 500. For such a problem, usually ask the back-end colleagues to check the log for common analysis.
- Error: request failed with status code 500
- Proxy error:could not proxy request
- egg.js The frame post request reported an error of invalid CSRF token security verification, which has been solved
- ajax error 400 (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request))
- JSON parse error: invalid UTF-8 solution series
- HTTP 400 error – bad request
- Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Request aborted. – Django
- Error resolution of unexpected token in JSON at position 0
- Error:kCFStreamErrorCodeKey=-2102 Domain=kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork Code=-1001 – iOS
- Keyerror: “year not in index”
- Flash + Vue uses Axios to obtain server data, and reports error: “request aborted”
- Node-error cause analysis: Error: Multipart: Boundary not found
- Uncaught typeerror: cannot set property ‘of null error resolution
- How to Split numbers and strings in a strings
- Pit encountered by entity class data type BigDecimal
- IOS development NSURLSession/NSURLConnection HTTP load failed solution
- JNI calls the add function of list in Java to flash back
- Vs 2015 IIS express debug error: http error 401.2 – unauthorized
- Syntax error near unexpected token `newline’script cannot be executed