I’m using Eclipse, so I downloaded sdk24 and adt24 which is the update. But the result is that every time I open Eclipse, I get
Error: Error: Error parsing D:\new_android\Android SDK\system-images\android-25\android-wear\armeabi-v7a\ dev.xml. It comes up every time. I looked for a solution on the Internet, and I found this to be a good one.
first find D: \ span> new_android span> \ span> SDK \ tools \ lib \ devices. The XML. is under the path of your newly downloaded SDK.
- After the eclipse Android virtual machine starts, an error will be reported: similar to SDK manager devices.xml Solution
- [Java] start eclipse error when loading the SDK
- Error when loading the SDK: Solutions
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- Item exception: failed to get the required ADT version number from the SDK
- Android license status unknown solution
- Android Studio | Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-26’ in: D:\Android\sdk
- How to Fix Unknown error: Unable to build: the file dx.jar was not loaded from the SDK folder!
- Error parsing XML: error after document element
- Gradle sync failed: Sync failed: reason unknown
- Android studio NDK setting is gray and cannot be solved
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- Stopping ADB server failed(code -1)
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Command not found: ADB appears on Mac
- Android layout: layer layout
- Android android.intent.category Purpose and use of. Launcher
- Unity package APK exception failed to re package resources
- AS error: failed to find target with hash string’Google Inc.:Google APIs:21′ error solution
- Commandinvocationfailure: failed to build APK problem record