I’m using Eclipse, so I downloaded sdk24 and adt24 which is the update. But the result is that every time I open Eclipse, I get
Error: Error: Error parsing D:\new_android\Android SDK\system-images\android-25\android-wear\armeabi-v7a\ dev.xml. It comes up every time. I looked for a solution on the Internet, and I found this to be a good one.
first find D: \ span> new_android span> \ span> SDK \ tools \ lib \ devices. The XML. is under the path of your newly downloaded SDK.
- Android Studio | Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-26’ in: D:\Android\sdk
- Error in Cordova project execution command after Android studio upgrade: could not find gradle wrapper within Android SDK
- When Android Studio runs the app, it prompts Error: Please select Android SDK
- After the eclipse Android virtual machine starts, an error will be reported: similar to SDK manager devices.xml Solution
- Failed to find target with hash string ‘android-25’ in:D:\SDK
- Android Error | Failed to find target with hash string ”android-23′ in…
- Android android.intent.category Purpose and use of. Launcher
- Android Studio Error: Invoke-customs are only supported starting with Android O (–min-api 26)
- Android 9.0 APP Install Android 4.4 Error: classnotfoundexception
- How to use Android android:supportsRtl attribute
- Android studio compilation error: style attribute ‘@ android:attr/windowEnterAnimation ‘not found the ultimate solution
- Android Studio sync build.gradle appears: Failed to resolve: com.android.support:appcompat problem
- Android project error: could not resolve com.android.support .c onstraint:constraint-layout :2.0.2.
- android studio:Error inflating class android.support.v4.widget.SwipeRefreshLayout
- How to Fix com.android.builder.internal.aapt.v2.Aapt2Exception: Android resource linking failed
- Android error reporting: error inflating class android.webkit.WebView
- Android Studio Series: after Android studio is opened, the project window will not be displayed.
- Android studio AAPT: error: attribute android:requestLegacyExternalStorage not found.
- [error record] as compilation error (Android support plugin version is too high | upgrade Android studio to the latest version)
- Install Android SDK — stopping ADB server failed (code – 1)