Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, uv_cwd Error: Cannot find module
new project was deployed to huawei cloud, which is a service provided by express. When it was started with pm2, an error was reported:
initially thought it was express installation error:
Error: Cannot find module 'express'
So multiple installations, various attempts, but it doesn’t work, or even reinstall Node.
later I found that it was fine to start directly with node, so it was fine when I started only one process with pm2. It’s so strange that I started ten projects and didn’t find this kind of problem.
And then I set my sights on
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, uv_cwd
The answer, at last, is simply to restart THE PM2
and then start again:
and then it’s ok to leave work.
- Some mistakes in using NPM
- Error: listen eadrinuse::: 8000 solution
- nodejs Error: Cannot find module ‘ejs‘
- NPM- Cannot find module ‘xxxxx’
- npm ERR! Error: CERT_ Untrusted problem solving
- Error: cannot find module HTTP errors
- Error: cannot find module ‘mongoose’
- Node.js Cannot find module ‘mysql’ ‘express’
- Start gzip in node environment of project optimization
- Module build failed: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, scandir，‘node_modules\node-sass\vend’
- Error: Cannot find module’webpack/bin/config-yargs’ solution
- node.js Cannot find module “XXX” solution
- Error: Cannot find module ‘express’
- Cannot find module ‘body-parser’
- NPX webpack cannot find module’html webpack plugin’a bug causes headache
- Events.js:167 throw er appears when starting node service under linux; // Unhandled ‘error’ event solution
- Error: cannot find module ‘node sass’
- Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, mkdir E:\
- Error creating bean with name ‘enablererediskeyspacenotificationsinitializer’
- Error: enoent: no such file or directory, stat ‘/ usr / local / var / www / / book/gitbook/git