Using vscode’s own git interface to operate pull, there may be an error about the tag would clobber existing tag, resulting in the inability to pull
1. Type git pull directly in terminal to finish pulling the code. Although the code is pulled, the vscode git tool still does not work.
2. Type git fetch –tags -f in terminal to force the local code tag to be updated first. Then use vscode’s git tools to pull the code.
- [Solved] Vscode Connect SSH Error: Error Running the contributed command ‘_workbench.downloadResource
- Vscode uses /deep/ Syntax error [How to Solve]
- VScode integrate terminal input node error [How to Solve]
- Vscode pylint reported an error of “no member”, but it is running normally
- VSCode Unable to find custom header file directory: fatal error: no such file or directory
- VScode jsconfig.json files First Line error for no reasons
- [Solved] Vscode Connect to the remote server error: permission denied (public key)
- [Solved] Vscode connect virtual machine error: can’t be established
- [Solved] VScode sftp Code synchronizate Error: Error: No such file
- [Solved] Git error: inflate: data stream error (invalid block type) error: corrupt loose object
- VScode: How to Solve golong plug-in install Error
- Local repository upload to remote repository error: failed to push some refs to ‘https://hub.fastgit.org/zhizhangxuezhang/ui-test.git‘
- hint: Updates were rejected because the remote contains work that you do To XXX
- How to Solve Error: cannot open .Git/fetch_HEAD: Permission denied
- Git pull and Git pull origin master Warning: Pulling without specifying how to reconcile divergent branches
- [Solved] VSCode Edit LaTeX Error: Recipe terminated with error.
- Turn off eslint checksum and resolve formatting conflicts
- K8s initializing the master & worker node error [How to Solve]
- How to Solve Git Error: error: unable to unlink old ‘***.jar‘
- Vscode configures eslint to solve terminal syntax error