An error occurred while connecting with vscode
error: running the contributed command: '"_ workbench.downloadResource 。
Using common online solutions does not solve the problem. The last reason is that the remote network has not been updated for a long time, and the local network has been updated automatically. Therefore, the local vscode cannot be connected to the remote because the remote has not been updated.
I only need to connect the local computer and the remote computer to the same network (must be able to access the Internet), and then use the local vscode to connect to the remote. The remote will automatically update the connected service.
- Local repository upload to remote repository error: failed to push some refs to ‘https://hub.fastgit.org/zhizhangxuezhang/ui-test.git‘
- Git fatal: No configured push destination. Either specify the URL from the command-line or co
- Net use Errors Explanation
- [Solved] Runtimeerror: CUDA error: device side assert triggered
- [Solved] Android Networking error: CLEARTEXT communication to www.xxxxx.xyz not permitted by network security policy
- [step on the pit] idea submits the code to GitHub and prompts 403 — the requested URL returned error: 403
- Vue-element-admin Use npm install Error: npm ERR! Error while executing:
- Anaconda start error resolution navigator start error
- ubuntu20.04——hdaudioC0D2: unable to bind the codec
- UnknownHostException error when connecting to Mongo cluster Java
- Support for password authentication was removed on August 13, 2021
- How to Fix Microsoft SQL Server Error 1326
- Windows update failed to update, indicating the solution of 0x80244021
- How to Fix “Cannot open Eclipse Marketplace” Error
- How to Fix NSS error 12190 in curl accessing to HTTPS
- How to Solve Excel Error Log 0: Install Error
- C++ Error: terminating with uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range: vector Abort trap: 6
- [Vagrant] When vagrant up, it stops at “SSH auth method: private key” and times out.
- MySQL error: starting MySQL… The server quit without updating PID file
- [Solved] PostgreSQL Remote Access Error: could not connect to server