The reason is that Git is not installed. Please install it directly.
pip install git
- [Solved] fatal: not in a git directory Error: Command failed with exit 128: git
- [Solved] error TS2584: Cannot find name ‘console’. Do you need to change your target library? Try changing the ‘lib’ compiler option to include ‘dom’.
- [Solved] MacOS terminal Run git command Error: xcrun: error: invalid active developer path
- Git: How to Solve Error: Please commit your changes or stash them before you merge.
- HEXO D Command ERROR Deployer not found: git
- Git pull and Git pull origin master Warning: Pulling without specifying how to reconcile divergent branches
- [Solved] Mac M1 Brew install Error: Command failed with exit 128:git
- git error：invalid path [How to Solve]
- [Solved] ERROR: You don‘t have the SNMP perl module installed.
- How to Solve Git submodule update error
- How to Fix HTTP Error 500: the default page enter their own routing can’t find a result
- Git Error: please tell me who you are [How to Solve]
- How to Fix “Microsoft Visual C ++ 14.0 is required” Error
- Git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcru
- How to Solve Git Push Error: error: src refspec v3.3.04.1000 matches more than one
- [Solved] Vite Project jenkins Auto Package Error: failed to load config from ../vite.config.js You installed esbuild on
- How to Fix IIS7.5 Disallowed Parent Path Error
- [Solved] C# Access Mongodb Database Error: command find failed: Command find requires authentication
- How to Solve Git error: out of memory
- Android Studio Warning: Process ‘command ‘git‘‘ finished with non-zero exit value 1