*Background: in the process of updating the schematic to PCB, there is often a mismatch between the components on the schematic and those on the PCB, so we should be very careful and check them one by one, otherwise there will be a lesson of blood and tears (the components in the PCB are lost).
1、 Update the schematic diagram to pcb
II. Perform device matching
There are automatic and manual. For the time being, demonstrate manual operation
for example: C35, find the first column and the second column, then select and click & gt
perform operations similar to C35 one by one
3、 Execute the change
in this figure, the remove operation is to delete the routing
in this figure, the remove operation is to delete the device
Do this carefully. You’d better take a picture, and then check whether any devices are lost one by one Is there any wiring missing!!!
(1) this situation is generally caused by the person who changed the drawing before, just for a moment, directly changed the PCB without changing the schematic diagram or updating it
also, the PCB library path corresponding to the device is not specified.
(2) If a lot of network nodes are gone and the routing is gone as soon as the update is executed, it is the layout engineer’s method of drawing lines without nodes in pcbdoc!!!
- Altium designer failed to add class member problem
- The element “extra pin The solution of “in normal of part” warning
- Solution to the incomplete display of the principle icon number exported by smartpdf in Ad
- Many unknown pins appear when converting the schematic diagram of Altium design to PCB
- Installing and uninstalling nodejs in Linux
- SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
- Install and uninstall under Linux system Node.js
- Solution of off grid pin in Ad
- Error checking for updates: unable to start update checking (error code is 4:0x80070005 – system level)
- SSD [failed] failed to mount / sysRoot solution
- Solve the ad schematic compilation warning (off grid net label XXX at XXX)
- How to Configure Inter VLAN Routing on Layer 3 Switches?
- 2021-07-03module parse failed: unexpected token (763:13) you may need an appropriate loader to
- Keep alive in Vue
- MySQL error 1451 23000 foreign key exception handling
- “Error! Reference source not found.” “error! Reference source not found solution to problem for
- “Error! Reference source not found.” “error! The source of the problem was not found
- [MySQL] the solution of MySQL workbench “error code: 1175”
- Compilation errors and warnings encountered in QT and their solutions
- How to modify TeamViewer ID