Installing the production client key file with openvpn error<
([email protected] – live01 – 636 2.0) #. /create key client1
Generate a 1024-bit RSA private key for ……+ + + + + +
……bb0 writes the new private key to ‘client1. key’
You will be asked to enter the information that will be incorporated into your certificate request.
You will be entering what is called a Proprietary Name or DN. there are quite a few fields, but you can leave some blank. For some fields, there will be a default value.
If you enter ‘. , the field will be empty.
Country name (2 letter code) (EN):
Name of state or province (full name) (CA):
Name of location (e.g., city) (NJ):
Name of organization (e.g., company) [Fort-Funston]:
Organizational unit name (e.g., section)[Changeme]:
Common name (e.g., your name or the hostname of your server)[client1]:
Name[changeme]: [[email protected]
Email Address. Domain):
Please enter the following additional attributes to send with your certificate request
An optional company name:Use configuration from /etc/openvpn/easy-rsa/easy-rsa/2.0/openssl-1.0.0.cnf
Check the request for matching signatures.
The proprietary name of the signature subject is as follows
countryName: printable: “EN”
stateOrProvinceName: printable: “CA”
localityName: printable: ‘NJ’
organizationName: printable: ‘Fort-Funston’
organizationalUnitName: printable: ‘changeme’
Email address:IA5STRING:’[email protected] ‘domain’
The certificate will be certified at 09:50:21 GMT on 1 August 2024 (3650 days).
Sign the certificate? [y/n]: y
openssl TXT_DB error number 2 failed to update database
The reason is that the commonName is the same as the commonName which generated the ca file and the server key.
- Error generating Ca in OpenSSL: TXT_ DB error number 2
- Ambari OpenSSL version problem: sslerror: failed to connect. Please check OpenSSL library versions
- mysql workbench Error Code: 1046. No database selected Select the default DB to be used
- DB2 encountered the problem of sqlcode = 911 lock table when updating record update
- db2 Database Error: table space access is not allowed
- Insert into / delete / update / select of SQL Server database table
- Error when connecting to database: DB2 SQL error: sqlcode = – 204, sqlstate = 42704, sqlerrmc= YXUAT.CUST_ BLK_ REL, DRIVER=4.25.13
- 1716438 – Error :” Failed to load database information Details: The Database connector crdb_bwquery.
- About node error NPM update check failed try running with sudo or get access to the local update
- error C2471: cannot update program database vc90.pdb
- yum install/update error: sqlite3.DatabaseError: database disk image is malformed
- 8024401c cannot be updated, update failed, update error
- socket.error : [errno 10048] and view PID process number and port number
- django.core.exceptions . improveconfigured: error loading MySQL DB module. Django configuring MySQL database
- Solved “openssl config failed: error:02001003:system library:fopen:No such process” for Nodejs Windo
- How to solve MySQL error 1049 (42000): unknown database ‘database’
- Mongodb failed to start: child process failed, exited with error number 100
- Cause analysis and solution of “SVN: e155009: failed to run the WC DB work queue associated with”
- MongoDB：Failed: error connecting to db server: no reachable servers