Installing the production client key file with openvpn error<
([email protected] – live01 – 636 2.0) #. /create key client1
Generate a 1024-bit RSA private key for ……+ + + + + +
……bb0 writes the new private key to ‘client1. key’
You will be asked to enter the information that will be incorporated into your certificate request.
You will be entering what is called a Proprietary Name or DN. there are quite a few fields, but you can leave some blank. For some fields, there will be a default value.
If you enter ‘. , the field will be empty.
Country name (2 letter code) (EN):
Name of state or province (full name) (CA):
Name of location (e.g., city) (NJ):
Name of organization (e.g., company) [Fort-Funston]:
Organizational unit name (e.g., section)[Changeme]:
Common name (e.g., your name or the hostname of your server)[client1]:
Name[changeme]: [[email protected]
Email Address. Domain):
Please enter the following additional attributes to send with your certificate request
An optional company name:Use configuration from /etc/openvpn/easy-rsa/easy-rsa/2.0/openssl-1.0.0.cnf
Check the request for matching signatures.
The proprietary name of the signature subject is as follows
countryName: printable: “EN”
stateOrProvinceName: printable: “CA”
localityName: printable: ‘NJ’
organizationName: printable: ‘Fort-Funston’
organizationalUnitName: printable: ‘changeme’
Email address:IA5STRING:’[email protected] ‘domain’
The certificate will be certified at 09:50:21 GMT on 1 August 2024 (3650 days).
Sign the certificate? [y/n]: y
openssl TXT_DB error number 2 failed to update database
The reason is that the commonName is the same as the commonName which generated the ca file and the server key.
- Error Loading extension section usr_cert
- mysql configuration supports SSL connection
- Error 9 at 1 depth lookup:certificate is Not yet valid error
- DHCP principle and experimental verification
- svn: E230001: Server SSL certificate verification failed: certificate issued
- GuzzleHttp cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: self signed certificate
- Xcode 5 solves the operation could’t be completed
- Pxe-e51 “no DHCP or DHCP proxy offers received” error appears when PXE windows img under Linux client starts
- Configure HTTPS and self signed certificate for nginx
- How to Configure DHCP for Multiple VLANs?
- SAP ABAP HTTPS installation certificate to SAP application server
- Docker Nacos deployment uses container name to access 400 bad request
- How to Fix “Slow Access of Stackoverflow” Issue
- Spark login error unable to verify certificate and certificate host name verification failed
- IT Skill: How to Recall Email Message in Outlook 2007
- Django debug = false internal server error 500
- Solution to failure of SSL configuration in synergy
- PHP & nbsp; built in server array
- windows live mail error message
- How to generate and view SSH keys in Ubuntu 16.04