Endnote failed to search online, prompting Windows error 12029. The solution is as follows:
In the IE browser, click the Internet option, select Advanced, and then select TLS1.2 from the drop-down box of Settings.
The official solution is invalid on my computer:
You can download the file using the link below :-
#Update Pubmed File
Proceed to open the downloaded file, and then click File > Save as and proceed to remove the copy and save to override this file.
Here is a full list of all Debug Q-Code for ASUS X299 SAGE.
Null pointer exception when adding swagger dependency to the project
Failed to start bean ‘documentationPluginsBootstrapper’; nested exception is java.lang.NullPointerException
The swagger and UI I use here are both version 2.9.2, but my springboot is version 2.6
Springfox uses path matching based on AntPathMatcher, while spring boot 2.6.x uses PathPatternMatcher. The two solutions are as follows:
1. Modify the version of springboot and use the earlier version to solve this problem;
2. Add in the configuration file
An error is reported because the backup path is not allocated:
options-> AutoBackup… Just set the backup path
1. Problem reappearance: when learning appium framework and using uiautomatorviewer to locate Android App controls, directly selecting [device screenshot] will report an error:
Create a new bat file with the following contents:
adb shell uiautomator dump /sdcard/screen.uix
adb pull /sdcard/screen.uix D:/uiscreen/screen.uix
adb shell screencap -p /sdcard/screen.png
adb pull /sdcard/screen.png D:/uiscreen/screen.png
In fact, these commands can also be directly input in CMD, but they need to be input every time, which is more troublesome. All commands can be written into bat files and run directly to obtain interface information.
3. Select the path of the picture and uix file in uiautomatorviewer:
My frame is too small. I can’t click the path of the second uix at all. The solution is to press the tab key, locate the button to select the file, and then enter can select it normally.
4. Then you can load the interface and locate the elements normally.
The basic process of uploading latex files to arxiv has been clearly explained by other bigwigs, here is the main record of the problems I encountered and the solutions.
Background: I used the ACS achemso template in overleaf coding.
Need to pay attention to.
1. the reference format is bbl instead of bib, bbl is a compiled intermediate file that can be exported directly after overleaf compilation.
2. in the first five lines of .tex add \pdfoutput=1%For ARXIV
In overleaf compile completely fine file upload to arxiv after reporting an error: \pdfoutput=1%For ARXIV
1. may be a coding problem, add \UseRawInputEncoding in the first line of .tex
2. arxiv file transfer when the original file is deleted and replaced by a new file, sometimes the update will not be timely, or the compiled results of the original file, you can go back to the original interface to refresh or simply re-login.
License Manager Error -103
move to \licenses folder, open the *.lic file, replace all the “
SIGN=” to “
TS_OK SIGN=”, save and problem solved.