# port search imagemagick
checked on the Internet, tried the following method, success.
The steps which solved for me were:
1.install Xcode 4.3 from Mac App Store
2. Install Command Line Tools for Xcode
3. sudo /usr/bin/xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app
4. sudo ln -s `which clang` /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/
Even so, this is clearly a workaround.
my xcode is downloadable DMG, perform dynamic mount every time I start, so the directory is /Volumes/ xcode. app/…
for users from appstore installation goal should be to/Application/Xcode. The app /…
, I only have to do step3 to succeed.
- VirtualBox for macOS NS_ ERROR_ Failure (0x80004005) problem solving record
- /sbin/mount.vboxsf: mounting failed with the error: No such device
- [Mac OS] ASUS z97-k r2.0 + gtx960 + clover v2.4k r4098 install Sierra 10.12.5 problems and Solutions
- Atom live server plug-in installation
- Compiling OBS studio on MAC and windos platforms
- Centos7 quick installation of docker and configuration of image acceleration
- Port 4200 is already in use.Use ‘-port’ to specify a different port error Reasons
- Modify the VDI path of VirtualBox on MacOSX, and transfer the virtual machine
- Support annot run git xcrun: error: invalid active developer path
- MAMP failed to start: Apache could’t be started. Please check your MAMP installation and configuration
- Prompt “libevent not found” when installing tmux
- IOS automation: error dyld in Xcode compilation_ shared_ cache_ extract_ Dylibs failed — the solution is as follows
- IOS solves the problem of this action could not be completed. Try again
- [extremely simple and effective] installing docker under centos6. X
- coretelephony trace file error
- Install and run phantomjs on MAC
- linux tomcat Run (DWP exit error AGENT_ERROR_TRANSPORT_INIT(197): No transports initialized [debugIni）
- Ubuntu 12.04 installation and use of airtrack ng tutorial
- An error was reported during MySQL 6.0 installation: start service failed
- Cocoapods- ERROR: Error installing cocoapods: ERROR: Failed to build gem native extension.