# port search imagemagick
checked on the Internet, tried the following method, success.
The steps which solved for me were:
1.install Xcode 4.3 from Mac App Store
2. Install Command Line Tools for Xcode
3. sudo /usr/bin/xcode-select -switch /Applications/Xcode.app
4. sudo ln -s `which clang` /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/
Even so, this is clearly a workaround.
my xcode is downloadable DMG, perform dynamic mount every time I start, so the directory is /Volumes/ xcode. app/…
for users from appstore installation goal should be to/Application/Xcode. The app /…
, I only have to do step3 to succeed.
- Error failed to build IOS project. We ran “xcodebuild” command but it exited wit
- VMware (3): MacOS download software prompts “failed to complete the operation. ( com.apple.commerce . client error 500.) “
- Mac installation software, error permission denied @ unlink_ internal
- How to uninstall the software for apple / Mac? What if the software can’t be unloaded?
- The Python PIP installation module prompts the error failed to create process
- For the installation of anaconda3 in manjaro system, after the update (CONDA update — all), the terminal prompts an error and cannot execute CONDA related commands
- Solve the problem that TeamViewer software prompts that the trial period has expired and cannot be operated remotely
- Solve the error in Ubuntu 18.04: called “net usershare info” but it failed: failed to execute child process “net”
- Putty prompts network error: software caused connection abort
- How to delete software completely on MAC
- Ubuntu 64 prompts bash: no such file or directory file exists
- When installing software in Ubuntu, it prompts: E: You don’t have enough free space in /var/cache/apt/archives/.
- Error: Command ‘/ usr / bin / clang’ failed with exit status 1 solution for Mac OS installation
- Python MAC installation mysqlclient package error “error: Command ‘clang’ failed with exit status 1” solution
- Raspberry Pi 3 installation and software configuration issues collection
- $GOPATH/go.mod exists but should not
- [Solved] $GOPATH/go.mod exists but should not
- [Linux] MAC installation pyfasttext error
- Command line option syntax error appears during software installation?
- How to display the Chinese name and installation time of installed software in snmp4j walk Windows