recently dual system collapsed, so choose wsl2, save trouble in the future, the first is the installation method, here posted my reference to some posts and introduction:
win10 installation method of wsl2 and docker-ce:
win10 on container virtualization:
introduces wsl2 installation driver and nvidia-docker method:
here are some of the problems I ran into:
curl https://get.docker.com | sh
speed is very slow, tried two days all can’t, finally changed a unicom network…
solved in minutes
curl -s -L https://nvidia.github.io/nvidia-docker/gpgkey | sudo apt-key add -
prompt me GPG: no valid OpenPGP data found.
then I start from the browser open https://nvidia.github.io/nvidia-docker/gpgkey, download this file to the ubuntu folder p>
sudo apt-key add gpgkey
curl -s -L https://nvidia.github.io/nvidia-docker/$distribution/nvidia-docker.list | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/nvidia-docker.list
because I couldn’t find nvidia-docker in the last update of the whole process, so I checked the nvidia-docker list and found nothing, so I opened the previous link separately, took the data and wrote it in by myself.
deb https://nvidia.github.io/libnvidia-container/stable/ubuntu16.04/$(ARCH) / #deb https://nvidia.github.io/libnvidia-container/experimental/ubuntu16.04/$(ARCH) / deb https://nvidia.github.io/nvidia-container-runtime/stable/ubuntu16.04/$(ARCH) / #deb https://nvidia.github.io/nvidia-container-runtime/experimental/ubuntu16.04/$(ARCH) / deb https://nvidia.github.io/nvidia-docker/ubuntu16.04/$(ARCH) /
, that’s what it is. If you want to open it yourself, you can use
https://nvidia.github.io/nvidia-docker/$distribution/nvidia-docker.list, where $distribution changing its own system name p>
and finally, success.
- Problems and solutions of installing Ubuntu 12.04 in win7
- NVIDIA docker failed to start normally
- Installing opencv Python in docker container
- Error 2052/2053 when installing node.js in win
- Installation and problems of texlive2017 in win10 system
- The nvidia-smi has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- [Solved] NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
- Error during connect when installing docker in Windows 10
- How to Fix NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
- NVIDIA SMI caused by updating BIOS has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA
- Solution to x service error when installing NVIDIA graphics driver under Ubuntu
- Nvidia-smi has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- Installing xgboost in anaconda is based on win10 32 / 64 bit system
- The experience of installing OpenGL in vs2017 under win7 system
- NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- Summary of problems encountered in compiling and installing vtk7 + vs2013 / 2015 + cmake
- Use NVIDIA to solve NVIDIA’s
- nvidia-settings: ERROR: nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- Error installing NX10.0 in win10. Tip: ZeroGu6: Windows DLL failed to load