When I compile and install redis under termux, there are such errors as use of undeclared identifier.. my CC compiler and its dependent components are the latest version, but there are still problems. The reason is unknown. It indicates that the method is not declared at compile time. It is estimated that the CPU is weak and the compile execution order is related. It is just a guess.
Use the following solution directly:
apt install redis
That’s it. The bin executor is placed in usr/bin by default, and the configuration file is in usr/etc.
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- Error creating bean with name ‘enablererediskeyspacenotificationsinitializer’
- Error connecting to redis on localhost:6379 (Redis::TimeoutError)
- Centos7 offline installation of redis and PHP extension redis
- The local program cannot access the test environment redis cluster through public IP_ compromise
- No such file or directory error when redis is started under Windows
- JWT and token + redis scheme of spring security
- Fatal error in PHP project: class’ redis’ not found
- Error creating bean with name ‘redissonclient’:
- Docker command error during connect: get http://2F2F.2Fpipe2Fdocker_ engine/v1.36/containers/json: open//.
- Redis cluster error: (error) moved solution
- Android Error | Failed to find target with hash string ”android-23′ in…
- cenos Upgrade g++ gcc(cc1plus: error: unrecognized command line option “-std=c++11”)
- About connection reset by peer: socket write error
- Android：More than one file was found with OS independent path ‘res/values/values.xml
- Command /usr/bin/codesign failed with exit code 1
- source, ~/.bashrc, ~/.bash_ Profile details
- Error in ODBC connection of Dameng database, [ISQL] error: could not SQLConnect
- Eclipse startup error: a Java runtime environment (JRE) or Java Development Kit (JDK) must be available