Can I set the above configuration?(type 'yes' to accept): yes /usr/local/share/gems/gems/redis-3.0.0/lib/redis/client.rb:79:in `call': ERR Slot 3300 is already busy (Redis::CommandError) from /usr/local/share/gems/gems/redis-3.0.0/lib/redis.rb:2190:in `block in method_missing' from /usr/local/share/gems/gems/redis-3.0.0/lib/redis.rb:36:in `block in synchronize' from /usr/share/ruby/monitor.rb:211:in `mon_synchronize' from /usr/local/share/gems/gems/redis-3.0.0/lib/redis.rb:36:in `synchronize' from /usr/local/share/gems/gems/redis-3.0.0/lib/redis.rb:2189:in `method_missing' from ./redis-trib.rb:205:in `flush_node_config' from ./redis-trib.rb:657:in `block in flush_nodes_config' from ./redis-trib.rb:656:in `each' from ./redis-trib.rb:656:in `flush_nodes_config' from ./redis-trib.rb:997:in `create_cluster_cmd' from ./redis-trib.rb:1373:in `<main>'
It shows that the 3300 slot is occupied by multiple nodes. The landlord has solved it by using the following methods. Open each server, execute the flush hall, flush dB and cluster reset instructions, and then re create it successfully
- Redis cluster error: (error) moved solution
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- The local program cannot access the test environment redis cluster through public IP_ compromise
- Connection error:Cannot connect to redis-server. Details are available in connection log.
- Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error。。。 Solutions to problems encountered in startup
- No such file or directory error when redis is started under Windows
- Error creating bean with name ‘enablererediskeyspacenotificationsinitializer’
- Redis: (error) MOVED 8352 192.168.145.128:6380 [How to Solve]
- Centos7 offline installation of redis and PHP extension redis
- Error creating bean with name ‘redissonclient’:
- JWT and token + redis scheme of spring security
- Windows redis startup error reported: Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error
- About connection reset by peer: socket write error
- (error) MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but is currently not able to
- Error connecting to redis on localhost:6379 (Redis::TimeoutError)
- Solve the problem of testing redis cluster“ java.lang.NumberFormatException : For input string: “ [email protected]@17002 “And so on
- Solution to redis error in CentOS of idea connected virtual machine
- Redis cannot load windows.conf
- MISCONF Redis is configured to save RDB snapshots, but it is currently not able to persist on disk.