StackExchange.Redis Error when loading large batch of hash data.
StackExchange.Redis.RedisTimeoutException: Timeout performing HGET [email protected]rIncomeDistributionItem, inst: 1, mgr: ExecuteSelect, err: never, queue: 2, qu: 0, qs: 2, qc: 0, wr: 0, wq: 0, in: 0, ar: 0, clientName: xx, serverEndpoint: 192.0.x.x:6379, keyHashSlot: 10857, IOCP: (Busy=0,Free=1000,Min=6,Max=1000), WORKER: (Busy=0,Free=32767,Min=6,Max=32767) (Please take a look at this article for some common client-side issues that can cause。 timeouts: http://stackexchange.github.io/StackExchange.Redis/Timeouts)
According to the information to see IOCP and WORKER Busy are 0, will also report a timeout problem, is expected to be a StackExchange.Redis bug, the solution can be changed to use FreeRedis.
- No such file or directory error when redis is started under Windows
- Request processing failed；nested exception is java.lang.*
- Got an error reading communication packets
- (20200916 Solved)Docker||redis-cli Could not connect to Redis at 127.0.0.1:6379: Connection refused
- The local program cannot access the test environment redis cluster through public IP_ compromise
- Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error。。。 Solutions to problems encountered in startup
- Connection error:Cannot connect to redis-server. Details are available in connection log.
- Centos7 offline installation of redis and PHP extension redis
- JWT and token + redis scheme of spring security
- SSH write failed broken pipe
- About connection reset by peer: socket write error
- Solve the problem of testing redis cluster“ java.lang.NumberFormatException : For input string: “ [email protected]@17002 “And so on
- Solve the unexpected end of stream exception thrown by jedis
- Error creating bean with name ‘enablererediskeyspacenotificationsinitializer’
- Jenkins git configuration error status code 128 ‘text file busy’
- HTTP error code compact version
- Redis cluster error: (error) moved solution
- hypercan Have unordered match in sub-expressions.
- [solution] original error: Chrome not realizable