The log has reached the maximum space on the primary copy or the disk is full.
The log block of the primary replica can only be reused after it is fixed and redo on other replicas.
1. Transmission delay, due to network delay or bandwidth delay.
2. Copy redo is slow due to delay, blocking or insufficient resources.
Causes the log to grow and cannot be backed up.
log_ send_ queue_ Size: a log block that has not been received by the replica. More than one log block means delivery delay.
redo_ queue_ Size: there is no redo log block on the replica. If there is more, it means redo delay.
SELECT ag.name AS [availability_group_name] , d.name AS [database_name] , ar.replica_server_name AS [replica_instance_name] , drs.truncation_lsn , drs.log_send_queue_size , drs.redo_queue_size FROM sys.availability_groups ag INNER JOIN sys.availability_replicas ar ON ar.group_id = ag.group_id INNER JOIN sys.dm_hadr_database_replica_states drs ON drs.replica_id = ar.replica_id INNER JOIN sys.databases d ON d.database_id = drs.database_id WHERE drs.is_local=0 ORDER BY ag.name ASC, d.name ASC, drs.truncation_lsn ASC, ar.replica_server_name ASC
1. Remove the DB from the most delayed replica and join it later.
2. If the redo thread on the replica is blocked by frequent read operations, set the replica as unreadable and change it back later.
3. If there is still space on the disk, the log file will grow automatically.
4. If the maximum space limit is reached and the disk still has space, increase the maximum space limit.
5. If the log file reaches the maximum value of 2T system and there are idle disks, add the log file.
- Oracle data file space release
- InnoDB, tokudb, MyISAM directory structure
- Python uses the priority queue to get the maximum k elements
- error code 11 – Administrative Limit Exceeded
- Oracle can’t start the database due to deleting DBF file by mistake
- Thoroughly solve mysql error: 1030,’Got error 28 from storage engine’
- How many pieces of data can list store in Java?
- Oracle database missing init.ora Solutions
- display:inline-block Solution to the gap problem
- -bash: cannot create temp file for here-document: No space left on device
- Su prompt when switching users: resource temporarily unavailable
- write error in swap file problem solving
- SQL query time group_ Was cut by group_ CONCAT()
- SQL Server calls Database Mail to send mail error: Msg 229, Level 14, State 5, Procedure sp_send_dbmail, Line 1 EXECUTE
- Fsync failed
- Can’t open file: (errno: 24)
- ORA-01144: File size (39321600 blocks) exceeds maximum of 4194303 blocks
- The difference between hive and relational database
- Linux view folder size, remaining disk space (DU / DF)
- JVM start error: could not reserve enough space for object heap error