sometimes in Windows to run some CMD commands or command files: batch command files such as.bat,.cmd files,.exe files CMD window will flash back, there will be some error reasons, we would like to see, in order to targeted to solve the problem. At this time can think of is output error to the log file to preserve the view or record the screen software with high frame rate CMD window flash back inside displayed error information.
for now, I’m only going to talk about output to the log .
situation 1: run the command flash back directly in CMD.
solution: enter the command in the newly opened CMD window in the format: command > > log.txt
for example: ipconfig/all> > D:\test\log.txt is to output IP configuration information to the path D:\test\log.txt log file,
if the path is log.txt means output to the current directory,
like ipconfig/all> > Log.txt outputs logs to the C:\Windows\System32 directory, and the program that runs the ipconfig/all command ipconfig.exe is in the C:\Windows\System32 directory
Situation 2: run the.exe (.cmd,.bat, etc.) program
solution: in the directory where exe program is located, hold Shift and right-click in the blank, enter the command in the open CMD window, the format is: exe program name > > log.txt
log output path as in scenario 1.
note: double-clicking the.exe,.cmd,.bat file will have the same effect as typing the program name on the CMD command line in scenario 2 to start the program.
USES scenario 2 to process and run visible exe,.cmd,.bat files. It has more advantages than double-clicking to run them. It is more controllable in the whole process, and more parameters can be added to the command line to assist running these files, such as making the run log TXT file.
- Coppelia sim (vrep) turns on the solution of flash back
- Windows 7 system, start to run input CMD, the window flashed by, disappeared
- [flash] error: “necessary system components are not working properly, please repair Adobe Flash Player” and error ා 2046
- The problem of flash back by pressing enter window when debugging or executing program in Visual Studio C
- C + + uses system (“pause”) to pause black windows
- Securityerror: error ᦇ 2148: SWF file (SWF file cannot access local resources)
- Win 10 System Restore Fail 0x80070091
- The reasons and common solutions of vs flash back on the road of C + + Learning (with reasons attached)
- Solution to the problem of console output window’s CMD flashing back when vs2015 writes C + + program
- Nohup command in Linux: nohup: assigning input and attaching output to‘ nohup.out ’
- JNI calls the add function of list in Java to flash back
- Solve the problem that the connection between ADB and nocturnal God cannot be solved
- Installation and use of OpenGL based on CodeBlocks
- Unexpected error while observing UI hierarchy
- Securityerror: error ᦇ 2148: SWF file XXX cannot access local resources, only file system only
- Problem solving – vs debugging window flash solution
- Visual studio console program output window flashed by
- Causes and solutions of errors in “insufficient ram for flash algorithms”
- Git error: unlink of file failed.Should I try again?
- Solution to the flash of visual studio console program output window