1. First, start the system, enter the power-on interface, and press “e” in the interface to enter the editing interface. As shown in figure: h2>
2. Next, go to the edit screen and use the up and down keys on the keyboard to move the cursor down to the number of lines starting with “Linux16”. At the end of the line, type init=/bin/sh. As shown in figure: h2>
3. Then, after typing, press the shortcut key: Ctrl+x to enter the single-user mode.
4. Next, in the position where the cursor is flashing (the position of the last line), type: mount -o remount,rw/(note: there is a space between mount and -o and a space between rw and /, cannot be omitted), and press Enter on the keyboard when finished. As shown in figure: h2>
5. Then, in the pop-up is to change the password in the content of operation, in the position of the cursor blink Enter a new password (password when the input is not show, just like have no reaction, only need to remember your input password is correct, the password must be no less than 8 bits, otherwise it will fail to modify), after the completion of the press of the keyboard Enter key (Enter). As shown in figure: h2>
solves this problem by linking
6. Then, after the password change is successful, passwd… , indicating that the password was changed successfully.
Next, in the position where the mouse is blinking (in the last line) type: touch /. Autorelabel (note: touch and/followed by a space). When finished, press the Enter key on the keyboard
8. Password changed successfully, you can log in
- MySQL forgot the root password
- Root password of windows 10 WSL Ubuntu system
- SQL Server 2005, unable to log in, forget sa password, 15405 error!
- Error 1045 (28000): solution to access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: no)
- U disk installation Linux system could not boot, / dev / root does not exist and the identified hard disk space is not available
- MySQL — initialize failed to generate temporary password in error log after initialization
- Setting the root password of windows 10 Ubuntu subsystem
- An error is reported when using SecureCRT to log in to a non root account
- MySQL 8 — error in setting simple password error 1819 (HY000): your password does not satisfy the current policy requirements
- Error 1045 (28000) access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘appears in MySQL under Windows system
- How to solve the failed to start switch root error during centos8.1 startup?
- Error 1045 (28000): access denied for user ‘root’ @’localhost ‘(using password: no)
- MySQL password setting error message: error 1054 (42s22): unknown column ‘password’ in ‘field list’
- Linux-mysql8.0 password reset problem – error 1396 (HY000): Operation alter user failed for ‘root’ @’localhost ‘
- Failed to decrypt protected XML node “DTS:Password” with error 0x8009000B “Key not valid for use in …
- CentOS system startup error failed to mount / sysRoot solution
- Insufficient space in the root directory causes the state of the managed server to become FAILED_NOT_RESTARTABLE
- Error reported by nodejs server of CentOS system: solution to cannot find module ‘jQuery’
- Error (1820) if the password is not changed in time after MySQL installation