updated the nv driver to 450 last week, and then found that nvidia-docker could not start, error:
docker: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:349: starting container process caused "process_linux.go:449: container init caused \"process_linux.go:432: running prestart hook 1 caused \\\"error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: nvidia-container-cli: initialization error: driver error: failed to process request\\\\n\\\"\"": unknown.
USES the command:
$ nvidia-container-cli -k -d /dev/tty info
also gives an error:
-- WARNING, the following logs are for debugging purposes only -- I1001 02:01:39.488895 21811 nvc.c:281] initializing library context (version=1.0.7, build=b71f87c04b8eca8a16bf60995506c35c937347d9) I1001 02:01:39.488944 21811 nvc.c:255] using root / I1001 02:01:39.488952 21811 nvc.c:256] using ldcache /etc/ld.so.cache I1001 02:01:39.488959 21811 nvc.c:257] using unprivileged user 1000:1000 W1001 02:01:39.490269 21812 nvc.c:186] failed to set inheritable capabilities W1001 02:01:39.490334 21812 nvc.c:187] skipping kernel modules load due to failure I1001 02:01:39.490648 21813 driver.c:133] starting driver service E1001 02:01:39.490932 21813 driver.c:197] could not start driver service: load library failed: libcuda.so.1: cannot open shared object file: no such file or directory I1001 02:01:39.491071 21811 driver.c:233] driver service terminated successfully nvidia-container-cli: initialization error: driver error: failed to process request
so the corresponding version of cuda1
$ apt install libcuda1-450
and then back to normal
- Docker start error: failed to start docker application container engine.
- How to Fix NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
- Nvidia-smi has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- The nvidia-smi has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- [Solved] NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
- systemctl start docker Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error
- NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- NVIDIA SMI caused by updating BIOS has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA
- Use NVIDIA to solve NVIDIA’s
- Failed to start docker.service : unit not found
- Some problems in installing wsl2 and NVIDIA docker in win10
- com.docker.osx.hyperkit.linux failed to start Exit code 1
- Error — failed to start docker container, error iptables — wait – t nat
- nvidia-settings: ERROR: nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file
- Failed to initialize nvml driver / library version mismatch due to automatic update of NVIDIA driver
- Error: (serious: a child container failed during start) (server component failed to start so Tomcat is unable)
- MacOS: How to start or stop Docker
- Configure Nvidia graphics card on ubuntu18.04 xrandr Failed to get size of gamma for output default
- [Sovled] Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?
- Ubuntu failed to start sshd with an error: failed to start OpenBSD secure shell server