NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn't communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
Make sure that the latest NVIDIA driver is installed and running.
Cuda: did install NVCC-V: messages appear
1) query the current NVIDIA driver version number
ls /usr/src | grep nvidia
#if output: nvidia-450.57
2) Install relevant tools
sudo apt install dkms
3) Reinstall the driver
sudo dkms install -m nvidia -v 450.57
- [Solved] NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
- NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- The nvidia-smi has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- Nvidia-smi has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA driver
- NVIDIA SMI caused by updating BIOS has failed because it could’t communicate with the NVIDIA
- Failed to initialize nvml driver / library version mismatch due to automatic update of NVIDIA driver
- Use NVIDIA to solve NVIDIA’s
- NVIDIA NVML Driver/library version mismatch
- nvidia-settings: ERROR: nvidia-settings could not find the registry key file
- Error reporting using NVIDIA SMI
- Solution to x service error when installing NVIDIA graphics driver under Ubuntu
- “The CC version check failed” is reported when Ubuntu installs NVIDIA graphics card driver
- NVIDIA docker failed to start normally
- Configure Nvidia graphics card on ubuntu18.04 xrandr Failed to get size of gamma for output default
- How to Fix ERROR: Couldn’t connect to Docker daemon at http+docker://localhost – is it running?
- ubuntu17.10 starts the cycle report: started nvidia persistence daemon[ok] stopped nvidia persistence daemon[ok]
- Some problems in installing wsl2 and NVIDIA docker in win10
- Solve the startup error “something Wen wrong” of NVIDIA geforce experience
- NVIDIA aegis handheld machine root tutorial
- Resolved failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ NO_ DEVICE