Problem description, when the input nvidia – when smi nvidia – smi has failed because it couldn ‘t communicate with the nvidia:
link: https://blog.csdn.net/hangzuxi8764/article/details/86572093, enter the following two lines of code can be solved, but I tried to use.
is finally found that I have recently updated the Bios, the Bios of the secure boot not closing led to the above problems, HP press F10 to enter Bios Settings, we find a secure boot the boot option, and then press enter, select disable, press F10 to save exit, restart the computer, at this moment we are in the terminal to the input $nvidia – smi
ah, don’t need to uninstall it’s good to install the driver again! I hope you found it useful.
- An error is reported when the laptop is turned on: image failed to verify with * access denied* press any key to continue
- Lenovo-win7 system computer boot prompt error 1962: no operating
- Resolved failed call to cuinit: CUDA_ ERROR_ NO_ DEVICE
- Dell server reported CPU 1 has an internal error (ierr)
- Troubleshooting of “disk I / O error” after startup
- Solution to display CPU over voltage error when Windows system starts
- How to Fix NVIDIA-SMI has failed because it couldn‘t communicate with the NVIDIA driver.
- error 1962：no operating system found.boot sequence will automatically repeat.
- The solution of default boot device missing or boot failed appears on the blue screen of Lenovo xiaoxinchao 7000
- Use NVIDIA to solve NVIDIA’s
- The computer can’t turn on ERROR: NO BOOT DISK HAS BEEN DETECTED OR THE DISK HAS FAILED
- solve error:legacy boot of uefi media
- NVIDIA NVML Driver/library version mismatch
- Problems in the construction of CUDA environment (GPU parallel programming)
- [How to Fix] error: file ‘/boot/grub/i386-pc/normal.mod’ not found
- Failed to initialize nvml driver / library version mismatch due to automatic update of NVIDIA driver
- How to generate and view SSH keys in Ubuntu 16.04
- Windows 10 critical_service_failed solution
- (Virtual machine monitor failed and Virtual ethernet failed)
- [windows] U disk installed system, unable to format the selected partition [error: 0x8004242d]