About CentOS 7 virtual machine startup network service startup failure: ob for network service failed because the control process exited with error code
As shown in the following figure:
When using CentOS 7 system, after changing the static IP, it is found that the network service cannot be restarted, and after using the IP addr or ipconfig command, it is found that the changed static IP address is not displayed and mysteriously disappears. The connection to the external network is also different, and the Ping is blocked.
There is a conflict between NetworkManager and Network, there are two network management tools on CentOS system, NetworkManager and Network, if both of them are configured, it will cause a conflict between them. As we usually use Network to configure our virtual machine static ip address, but sometimes our improper operation will cause NetworkManager to configure automatically, so there is a conflict between the two. Possible reasons for this are: we shut down the virtual machine without shutting it down first or we don’t use the poweroff command to shut down the machine.
Just turn off the NetworkManager service directly, that is, carry out the following steps:
service NetworkManager stop# turn off the NetworkManager service
chkconfig NetworkManager off# prohibit startup
③ restart the system
② Choose one of the following commands: (a temporary modification, a permanent modification)
systemctl stop networkmanager# temporarily close the service
systemctl disable networkmanager# permanently close the service
② restart the system
- [Solved] Job for network.service failed because the control process exited with error code. See “systemctl st
- [Solved] Virtual machine Failed to restart network Error: Error:Failed to start LSB: Bring up/down networking
- [Solved] Linux Service Start Error: *.service: Main process exited, code=exited, status=203/EXEC
- [Solved] Job for docker.service failed because the control process exited with error code. After changing the docker configuration
- Linux Connect Error: network.service failed [How to Solve]
- Job for network.service failed [How to Solve]
- [Solved] FTP Setup Error: Job for vsftpd.service failed because the control process exited with error code…
- Nginx Startup Error: Job for nginx.service failed because the control process exited with error code
- Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart [How to Solve]
- [Solved] Service network restart reported an error and failed to restart
- Virtual machine ping Command Error: ping name or service not known
- [FAILED] Failed to start Raise network interfaces
- [Solved] KVM Failed to Startup Error: error: Network not found: no network with matching name ‘default‘
- Linux Install Docker Error: Failed to restart docker.service: Unit docker.service not found.
- [Solved] Centos7 firewalld startup error: Failed to start firewalld.service: Unit is masked.
- [Solved] CentOS Network Card startup error: RTNETLINK answers: File exist
- Install and start the tftp-server server and possible solutions to Redirecting to /bin/systemctl restart xinetd.service problems
- Weblogic Deployment Error: The most likely cause is an error in the network configuration of this machine.
- VScode Error: extension failed XHR Failed (Ubuntu Virtual Machine)
- SSH Connect Service Error: Could not connect to ‘xxx.xxx.xx.xx‘ (port 22): Connection failed.