error as follows:
Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done E: Unable to locate package python3.6 E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'python3.6' E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'python3.6'
The ppa used by
is the old version:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:jonathonf/python-3.6
needs to update ppa:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:deadsnakes/ppa
and then system update:
sudo apt-get update
Finally, python3.6is installed
sudo apt-get install python3.6
- (Copy python package, the problem generated) pip Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using
- Solve the problem of Python in Windows environment: Fatal error in launcher: Unable to create process using’”‘ in pip installation
- Linux novice: unable to locate package error solution
- E: unable to locate package MySQL server error solution
- Pychar reported an error. Unable to set the python SDK in Python 3.8. This SDK appears to be invalid.
- Solutions to the problem of unable to locate package
- Can’t find Python executable “D:\python3\python.exe”, you can set the PYTHON env variable.
- The problem of failed to create process occurs in pyinstaller package program of Python
- Python – [encoding] in Python os.system Solution to Chinese garbled code when calling CMD command
- PIP3 upgrade tutorial of Python 3.5.2 under ubantu16
- Solve the problem of prompt couldn’t find path to unrear library after installing unrear in Python
- Encountered a problem — Python — Python 3 uses Sqlalchemy to report an error‘
- Configuration (9) to solve the problem of “setup tools PIP wheel failed with error code 1”, create virtual environments with Python of anaconda
- Error in pyinstall package Python program: jinja2.exceptions.templatenotfound: Chart_ Solution to component.html
- Anaconda returns Python 3.7 to Python 3.6
- Solve the problem of garbled code when Python connects to ADB
- The python version output from the command line is inconsistent with the python version in the current CONDA environment
- Fatal Python error: initfsencoding: unable to load the file system codec
- Python uses cxfree to package script files into executable programs
- Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec.