SQLALCHEMY_ DATABASE_ URI = ‘ mysql://username:[email protected]/db ‘
after operation, MySQL reports an error importerror: no module named ‘MySQL db’.
since there is no MySQL DB module, follow the normal idea
pip install MySQLdb
it should be able to solve this problem, but no corresponding module can be found. After checking, this is because mysql-3.23 through 5.5 and python-2.4 through 2.7 are currently supported.
looking for alternatives
in Python 3, we generally use pymysql.
pip install PyMySQL
change the database connection to
mysql+ pymysql://username:[email protected]/db
the next operation is normal
- Failed to execute tools\ android.bat : minutes! The same thing on the Internet, can’t it be solved? Look at this one!
- Edit the file to be edited by gedit. After saving, a warning of Set document metadata failed: Setting attribute metadata::gedit-position no appears
- Solve the problem that the version of less is too high
- Spawn webpack enoent solution
- Linux execution LS error: LS: cannot open directory.: input / output error solution
- An idea to solve Warning move_uploaded_file, failed to open stream in the process of php uploading files
- AttributeError: ‘_io.TextIOWrapper‘ object has no attribute ‘softspace‘
- fatal error LNK2019[UNK]fatalerror LNK1120
- Matlab error “Object returned error code of the xlswrite function: 0x800A03EC
- HTTP Status 500-Error instantiating servlet class problem solving
- Solutions to the problem of turtle.terminator
- Finished with error: Gradle task assembleDebug failed with exit code 1
- The requested resource is not found
- IOFileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Stream ended unexpectedly
- PaddlePaddle：Process finished with exit code -1073741819 (0xC0000005)
- (20200912Solved) nohup: ignoring input and appending output to ‘nohup.out‘
- The docker installation es reported an error of failed; error = – cannot allocate memory ‘(errno = 12)
- Unity bug solution — invalid AABB inaabb
- ansoft:Com Engine non-responsive since
- Problems of accessing servlet display 404 on MyEclipse