A, Win10 installation winPCAP4.13 prompt as follows:
WinPcap 4.1.3 is already installed on this machine.
Press Ok if you want to force the installation, or Cancel if you want to
abort the installation.
has been uninstalled.
delete the following file to
c:\ Windows \system32\Packet. DLL
c:\ Windows \system32\drivers/ NPF. Sys
c:\ Windows \system32\WanPacket. DLL
:\ Windows \system32\wpcap.dll
C :\ Windows \system32\ pthreadvc. DLL
in fact, I only deleted packet. DLL and wpcap. DLL and then the normal installation 3.01.
ii, win10 installation WinPcap4.13 when the following picture prompts, can not be installed
Error opening file for writing:
Click Abort to stop the itltin,
Retry to try again, or
Ignore to skip this file.
C:\Windows\SysWOW64’s wpcap.dll change to wpcap.dll.
C:\Windows\SysWOW64’s packet. DLL change to packet. DLL. Any use of WinPCap is incomplete
- Problems and solutions of installing Ubuntu 12.04 in win7
- Installation and problems of texlive2017 in win10 system
- Win10 install iTunes appears: “installation assembly microsoft.VC80 . CRT, tupe = Win32, version = 8.0.50727.6195 “…”
- Error code is 2502 / 2503 when installing MSI format installation package under win10 or win8
- Win10 installation PostgreSQL error running… And installation process
- Solutions to problems in SAS 9.3 x64 importing and exporting Excel
- Solutions to problems encountered when installing isc-dhcp-server on debian9.6
- Solutions to some problems encountered in programming with vs2017
- The corresponding solutions to the problems of various external symbols that cannot be resolved
- Configuration of OpenGL under CodeBlocks and solutions to problems encountered
- Solutions to network connection problems in Ubuntu 16.04.3
- Win10 must be optimized after installation to solve 100% disk occupation
- Some problems and solutions of Java Web
- Eclipse package explorer related problems and Solutions
- Common problems and solutions under Linux
- Linux common problems and Solutions
- Problems and solutions in using Linux
- Some uncommon problems and solutions of cookie
- Phpcms development problems and Solutions
- Creating Server TCP listening socket 127.0.0.1:6379: bind: No error。。。 Solutions to problems encountered in startup