Ubuntu 16.04 network problem solving
Recently, we need to use Ubuntu16.04 version to build Huawei’s Mind Studio platform, and there is a problem of blocked network.
First I checked my virtual machine network Settings to see if there was anything wrong with the network Settings
Then I started looking for the problem in the Ubuntu network Settings and entered ifconfig in the terminal to see if the IP card information was working properly.
- When ifconfig configures the network, “siocsifaddr: no such device” and “eth0: error while getting interface” appear flags:No such dev”
- A new virtual machine cannot be connected to the network (error fetching interface information device not found),
- Problems and solutions in using Linux
- Determining IP information for eth0… failed; no link present. Check cable?
- Ubuntu 12.04 installation and use of airtrack ng tutorial
- The solution to the problem that the virtual machine and the host SSH can’t connect on vmvare
- Ubuntu network configuration+Fixing “Failed to bring up eth0” in Ubuntu
- VirtualBox problem solving set -[ drm:vmw_ host_ log [vmwgfx]] *ERROR* Failed to send host log message
- VBoxManage.exe: error: Failed to create the host-only adapter
- Error:Connection activation Failed: no suitable device found for this connection solution
- Shortcut to exit zoom mode in VirtualBox [off]
- Wireless network solution of deepin Linux network card driver (manual) installation
- Job for network.service Failed because the control process exited with error code. See “SystemC
- Ubuntu18 “Activation of network connection failed” cannot access the Internet 【Solution】
- linux VMware Unable to change virtual machine power state: Internal error
- AVD prompt Error:Could not Parse error string solution
- ERROR: JDWP Unable to get JNI 1.2 environment
- no target device found problem solved
- A solution to 1603 error in installing vCenter server
- Debian using networking to restart the network can not start the solution of network card