When vs2012 installs automapper under. Net 4.0, the following error will be reported:
‘automapper’ already has a dependency defined for ‘standard. Library’.
‘AutoMapper’ already has a dependency defined for ‘Standard.Library’.
It is found that the nuget Version (version 2.83 of vs2012) is lower, and the standard. Library framework is not supported.
There are two solutions
nuget 2.12 supports the. Net standard framework used by automapper 5.0.1 nuget package, so nuget needs to be upgraded to nuget 2.12 or above
PM & gt; Install-Package AutoMapper -Version 4.1.1
Installing ‘AutoMapper 4.1.1’.
Successfully installed ‘AutoMapper 4.1.1’.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/yanglang/p/7065049.html
- error: ‘to_string’ is not a member of ‘std’
- How to Fix error: ‘for’ loop initial declarations are only allowed in C99 mode
- [solution] LD: warning: directory not found for option
- error: ‘stoi’ was not declared in this scope linux (Fixed)
- [Errno 8] nodename nor servname provided, or not known
- Uncaught syntax error: unexpected token ‘< 0‘
- How to Find the Standard Deviation in Minitab
- Could not find module ‘xxxxxxx‘ for target ‘arm64-apple-ios-simulator‘；
- Lack of msvc120d.dll library
- Codeblock configuring OpenGL
- The simplest way to configure OpenGL development environment with vs2015
- Error: global variable is ambiguous (conflict between using namespace STD and global variable)
- Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of ty
- Conversion to dalvik format failed with error 1 solution
- Error server returns invalid timezone. Need to set ‘servertimezone’ property
- About error creating bean with name ‘xxxxx’: invocation of init method
- Android dependency merge rules
- The simplest course of configuring OpenGL in vs2015
- Unable to resolve dependency tree
- The principle of deformable convolution