tools = & gt; Options = & gt; Source code management =& GT; The plug-in selects set “current source code management plug-in” as “None”.
Microsoft doesn’t seem to have a specific solution yet, so canceling the Git plug-in is only a temporary solution.
- Version problem of SQL Server
- Solving the problem of can’t create temporary directory of CVS under Windows
- A download error occurred while downloading data from pytorch. Urllib.error.urlerror: < urlopen error [SSL: certificate_verify_failed]
- Microsoft SQL server, additional database error: error 916 solution
- [Solved] error: Microsoft Visual C++ 14.0 or greater is required
- Http Error 12057 (Bug Fix Note)
- Make: * * [emigen] error 255 error analysis
- Error from Python installation Library: Microsoft Visual C + + 14.0 is required
- Install python’s C extension compilation environment under windows (solve “error: command’cl.exe’ failed: No such file or directory”)
- Vs generated an error: “error LNK 1168: unable to open xxxxxx.exe Write to
- error: non-const lvalue reference to type cannot bind to a value of unrelated type
- runtime error program:c :\windows\ explorer.exe (appears after installing the win8 security update) why?
- [solution] install youcompleteme through VIM plug-in manager VIM plug, including ycmd server shutdown solution
- About the cause of the long-standing ADO error: unspecified error “(error code = 0x80004005) (excerpt from the Internet)
- Install Python C extension compiler environment under windows (solve “error: command” cl.exe ‘ failed: No such file or directory”）
- Optimization method of vs2017 starting speed
- Configuration, compilation and installation of vtk8.1 in qt5.9
- Solve the problem of failure in installation of golang plug-in dependency in vscode
- Vs2019 OpenGL glut: error: unable to open include file: ‘GL / glut. H’: no such file or directory
- Python – [encoding] in Python os.system Solution to Chinese garbled code when calling CMD command