In IE6, “res:// c://windows.system32.shdoclc.dll HTTP”_ 403.htm& http://.. (specific path) “is wrong. The reason is that my path in the background is “./admin/other directory”.
Where admin is in the root directory. In IE6, because “/” represents the root directory, another path will be added in front of the actual path.
Therefore, if the admin is already in the root directory and IE6, you only need to remove “/” and it can solve the problem.
This problem will lead to the following errors: 403 Forbidden, access forbidden, etc.
Reproduced in: https://www.cnblogs.com/gowhy/archive/2011/07/05/2097924.html
- Urllib2.httperror: http error 403: forbidden solution
- The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. SSRS 2008
- Strong name validation failed solution
- error: File not found by glob???
- Record of solving the failure of installing ie11 (9c59) under 64 bit Windows 7 system
- Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed. Request aborted. – Django
- WCF error “an error occurred when verifying security for the message”… “
- Loading DLL with Java in Windows
- Login failed for user ‘IIS APPPOOL\DefaultAppPool’
- How to solve SVN authorization failed error
- [OpenGL] cannot start this program because the computer is missing glut32.dll. Try to re install the program to fix this problem. …
- Windows_ Win7 broadband connection prompt remote access connection manager error
- ActiveMQ installation, deployment and running
- Chrome failed to access MSDN home page. The specified CGI application encoded an error and the server terminated the
- Using apt mirror to build Debian local warehouse
- How to Solve apt get update problem: usr/lib/apt/methods/HTTPS could not be found_PUBKEY 7EA0A9C3F273FCD8
- How to deal with the error reported by live mail
- Three methods of referencing DLL in Visual Studio 2015
- How to configure OpenGL on CodeBlocks
- win7 error code 0x80070522