As shown in figure:
Baidu, for VS2010 there are such methods can be solved:
Expand C/C++ in Project Properties, select General, and add “$(projectDir)” in the Additional Includes directory.
As you can see, it doesn’t work at all in my VS2013.
And it worked:
The precompiled header file is its own, I think VS2013/2012 includes “stdafx.h” by default, so I don’t have to write it again
- IntelliSense: unable to open source file ‘StdAfx. H’
- Fatal error C1010: unexpected end of file encountered while looking for precompiled header. Did you forget to add “ා include” StdAfx. H to the source
- IntelliSense in VC + + 2010: unable to open source file “StdAfx. H”
- Solution of header file StdAfx. H “no such file or directory” in Visual Studio
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving
- Vs error prompt: “unable to open source file XXXX. H” possible reasons and Solutions
- Fatal error C1853 error occurs when there are mixed .c files in the VS project
- Vs cannot open source file “XXX. H” problem
- How to solve fatal error C1010!
- Vs2017 cannot open the source file “XXX. H” by adding a file name after creating a new class
- Vs configure tensorrt environment to use
- Some small problems in using vs2017
- C / C + + cannot open the source file directory, the header file is not imported, the solution is as follows
- Solve the problem of VC6.0 open crash and OpenGL glut32.lib library
- Solution: vs2017 cannot open header files such as stdio. H main. H
- Some problems and solutions in learning opengl in vs2017
- A fatal error C1083 occurred when compiling C + + code under. Net: unable to open the include file: “xuhk”_ Jnihelloworld. H “: solution to no such file or directory error.
- Solution of vs unable to open source file and link library file
- Error C2664 in C + + compilation: cannot convert parameter 2 from “const char ” to “lpctstr” solution.
- Unable to open source file in vs