Today, I encountered a problem when configuring pycaffe environment. I need to execute it when installing the library
for req in $(cat requirements.txt); do pip install $req; done sudo pip install -r requirements.txt
Command, always report red error. Finally, sort it out.
First, there are various kinds of permission denied, which are finally solved by the root account operation.
Next, after all the others are installed, it’s hard to install IPython. You can install it with
PIP install IPython code>
alone, and the error is:
command "Python" setup.py egg_ Info "failed with error code 1 in/TMP/pip-build-a63c8f/IPython/
after searching, we find the reason: the default version of IPython is too high, so we can only reduce the version manually.
pip install ipython==8888
The above command entered a non-existent version, so that all existing versions will be listed in the prompt.
After trying, the 6 and above versions all report errors, and finally use the highest version of 5.
sudo pip install ipython==5.5.0
sudo PIP install - R again requirements.txt code>, there is a piece of
requirement already satisfied code>. It's done!
- for reference only: my PIP version is manually upgraded to 9.0.2, and the python version comes with 2.7; warm tips: try to use root user to operate the whole process, not sudo, which can save a lot of trouble.
- In Python, import XXX does not report an error, but in IPython (Jupiter notebook)
- Raspberry pie upgrade to Python 3.7.3
- Linux update Python method and error handling
- matplotlib 1.3.1 requires nose, which is not installed. matplotlib 1.3.1 requires tornado, which is
- Mac upgrade pip
- Solutions to the failure of importing Python 3.7 SSL module
- [solved] runtimeerror: module compiled against API version 0xc but this version of numpy is 0xb
- CentOS solves the problem of modulenotfounderror when salt calls python3 script remotely, and solves the problem that PIP3 module cannot be shared by different users
- Error: /usr/bin/python: Error while finding module specification for ‘virtualenvwrapper.hook_loader’
- How to install scikit learn and other scientific computing libraries in Ubuntu 16.04
- Raspberry pie set up to run Python program automatically
- Pandas memory error
- Incomplete and “the Jupiter” distribution was not found
- Using webpack to report typeerror: this.getresolve is not a function
- How to Install Python 3 in Centos7 Quickly
- Installation of Python on MAC
- Solve the problem of unable to locate package python3.6 when upgrading from python3.5 to python3.6 in ubantu16.04
- Ngnix+gunicorn+Flag project deployment in Ubuntu
- Installing the basemap package in Anaconda
- Docker was unable to connect to the docker daemons