Use appium to do something.
Error report after running:
An unknown server-side error occurred while processing the command. Original error: chrome not reachable
My control script should be no problem, running well on my own computer, so it must be a problem of environment.
From the following aspects:
3、Appium Desired Capabilities
First, analyze chrome driver to see if it matches the target chrome version on your phone.
Let’s see if the ADB version is the latest or matches your mobile system version.
The problem I have here is that the version of ADB is too low to work properly.
Next, let’s see if several key attributes in
desired capabilities code> match the mobile phone you want to operate. Focus on the following:
After the above analysis, the solution is natural.
For my problems, update ADB.
Run again to solve the problem.
Here is just to provide you with an idea, you can choose flexibly according to your own situation.
Attached: reference materials
Appium official document: http://appium.io/docs/en/writing-running-appium/caps/Github Issue： https://github.com/appium/appium/issues/10129
- Solve selenium error — unknown error: devtoolsactivport file doesn’t exist
- Using Fiddler to capture mobile app
- Error reporting UI hierarchy using uiautomatorviewer
- Appium error collection, sorting out appium errors
- Android ADB command adb devices error: protocol fault (no status)
- Unknown error: cannot find chrome binary when running selenium under Linux
- Use NVIDIA to solve NVIDIA’s
- How to Fix “Slow Access of Stackoverflow” Issue
- Unexpected error while observing UI hierarchy
- On the error report after the command of ADB shell error:device not A solution of found
- Android Studio: Application Installation Failed (How to Fix)
- Error: ADB prompts device unauthorized
- Chrome failed to install
- Uiautomatiorviewer connect to the machine and click to report unexpected error while observing UI hierarchy
- Completely solve install_ FAILED_ UPDATE_ Incompatible installation error, the installation package is not consistent with the previous installation package signature on the device
- Using selenium server- standalone.jar Console error: unknown error: cannot get automation extension solution
- Android foundation error failed to install
- NVIDIA docker failed to start normally
- [Android test] solution for error closed after the carriage return of the ADB shell
- Chrome your connection is not a private connection solution