Add Google Chrome Repository
First, download the Google signing key and install it.
wget -q -O - https://dl.google.com/linux/linux_signing_key.pub | sudo apt-key add -
Set up the Google Chrome repository.
echo "deb [arch=amd64] http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/ stable main" | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/google-chrome.list
Install Google Chrome
Update the repository index.
To Install Google Chrome Stable, use the below command.
apt install -y google-chrome-stable
- ubuntu-how to solve the error-Failed to fetch http://dl.google.com/linux/chrome/deb/dists/stable/Release
- how to install chrome in kali linux
- How to download Google Chrome offline installation package from the official website
- Error checking for updates: unable to start update checking (error code is 4:0x80070005 – system level)
- Unknown error: cannot find chrome binary when running selenium under Linux
- Chrome failed to install
- Google browser chrome installation failed, error code: 0xa0430721 solution (★ pro test is feasible 〉)
- To solve the problem of failed to load: data in HTML5 game running rmmv locally/ actors.json problem
- Chrome Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
- Chrome setting — Disable web security to solve cross domain problems
- Error 403 Forbidden when using WGet or curl
- Error: unable to process source
- Error reporting using selenium in pycharm
- E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with –fix-missing?
- Chrome your connection is not a private connection solution
- To solve the problem that deep in 20.2 system cannot save and transform the format of typora, and provide an effective installation method of typora
- Error message caused by browser plug-in
- [solution] Google Chrome browser hijacked by hao123 chrome://version Command line tampered
- Solution: DevTools failed to load SourceMap:… net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE problem
- Chrome Broswer V98 Can not manually add cookies locally, refresh cannot be retained, and the cookie item is red