Hadoop 3.1 starts the cluster after formatting and reports an error
Starting namenodes on [note01]
ERROR: Attempting to operate on hdfs namenode as root
ERROR: but there is no HDFS_ NAMENODE_ USER defined. Aborting operation.
ERROR: Attempting to operate on hdfs datanode as root
ERROR: but there is no HDFS_ DATANODE_ USER defined. Aborting operation.
Starting secondary namenodes [note01]
ERROR: Attempting to operate on hdfs secondarynamenode as root
ERROR: but there is no HDFS_ SECONDARYNAMENODE_ USER defined. Aborting operation.
2019-02-06 18:36:04,824 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader : Unable to load native-hadoop library for your platform… using builtin-java classes where applicable
after decompressing the installation package, the user and group of the folder are modified, that is, the following command is executed
chown root:root hadoop3.1.1 After that, start the cluster to report an error.
you can only delete the current software folder, decompress the installation package, modify the relevant configuration files, and then format the file system, which is equivalent to operating from the beginning.
- Common problems of Hadoop startup error reporting
- Why namenode can’t be started and its solution
- Introduction of Hadoop HDFS and the use of basic client commands
- dfs.namenode.name . dir and dfs.datanode.data .dir dfs.name.dir And dfs.data.dir What do you mean
- Summary of Hadoop error handling methods
- Hadoop — HDFS data writing process
- hdfs 192.168.2.19:9000 failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
- Centos7 view and close firewall
- What to do if you repeatedly format a cluster
- Linux Mint installs Hadoop environment
- When linux installs rpm, it prompts: can’t create transaction lock on /var/lib/rpm/.rpm.lock error
- Ranger yarn plug-in installation
- Flume monitors a single append file in real time
- Fatal error: Please read “Security” section of the manual to find out how to run mysqld as root!
- Redis cluster error: (error) moved solution
- mkdir: Call From hadoop102/192.168.6.102 to hadoop102:8020 failed on connection exception: java.net.
- Run spark to report error while identifying ‘ org.apache.spark . sql.hive.HiveSessionState ‘
- Common errors and solutions in MapReduce stage
- Notes: Windows Python installation and removal error 2203 / 2502 / 2503
- MySQL – ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table ‘mysql.user’ doesn’t exist