qe-def-0285 The logon failed.
QE-DEF-0323 The DSN(ODBC)/ServiceName is invalid. Either the DSN is missing or the host is inaccessible.
RQP-DEF-0068 Unable to connect to at least one database during a multi-database attach to 1 database(s) in: COGNOS
UDA-SQL-0031 Unable to access the “COGNOS” database.
UDA-SQL-0532 Data Source is not accessible: “OPYTF”.
[Microsoft][ODBC driver manager] did not find data source name and did not specify default driver
[Microsoft][ODBC driver manager] invalid connection string attribute
reason: went to freamwork and found that the data source COGNOS connection is not working. Models made with freamwork cannot be brushed. Models made with iqd files can be brushed with
solution: changes the JDBC connection in the configured data source to DB2 connection
- SSIS package error report login failed for user’nt authority\anonymous logon’ solution
- Samba error: session setup failed: NT_ STATUS_ LOGON_ FAILURE
- [Solved] Logon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt. unable to access
- VNC logon when Connection union (10061) resolves
- Memory leak in Windows 8.1 with Killer E2200 and Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring
- Installing Windows Identity Foundation on Windows 8 – The Certificate for the signer of the message …
- About how to solve the 8050800c error when Windows Update updates the definition of Windows Defender
- VMware Virtualcenter failed firstboot. Failed to generate Virtu when installing vCenter6.7 on Windows Server 2008R2
- Windows 10 critical_service_failed solution
- Windows10解决ImportError: DLL load failed: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed
- Windows 7 system update failed – WindowsUpdate_ 800B0100
- Windows problem loadlibrary failed, GetLastError = 193
- Windows 10 upgrade 1803 failed because of dual hard disk!!
- [How to fix] Windows 10 setup has failed to validate the product key
- windows GitLab: PTY allocation request failed on channel 0
- Error reported when debugging Hadoop cluster under windows failed to find winutils.exe
- Install apache2.4 on windows to solve the problem of the requested operation has failed
- Resolve the problem of “event ID 4107” or “event ID 11” errors recorded in the application logs of windows and windows server
- Linux — windows connection CentOS xrdp error message (login failed for display 0)
- python: This application failed to stat could not find or load the Qt platform plugin “windows”