Top35: Server returns invalid timezone. Need to set ‘ServerTimezone’ property.
Error content error cause solution
Content of the error
Server returns invalid timezone. Need to set ‘ServerTimezone’ property.
The server returning an invalid time zone needs to set the ‘ServerTimeZone’ property.
reasons: MySQL driver jar package the default time zone was UTC
the UTC is the representative of a global standard time, but we use time is Beijing time zone that is east eight area, UTC eight hours ahead.
Joining together?ServerTimeZon =UTC
- Error server returns invalid timezone. Need to set ‘servertimezone’ property
- How to solve the problem of “08001” when JDBC connects to MySQL
- Linux view current date and time
- Time, strftime and strptime in Python
- Error 9 at 1 depth lookup:certificate is Not yet valid error
- Solve the problem that node. js USES MySQL to connect econnunion 127.0.0.0.1:3306
- Sorting out MySQL “too many connections” solutions
- Some problems and solutions of Java Web
- ERROR 2026 (HY000): SSL connection error: ASN: before date in the future
- MySQL startup problem (ERROR 1045 (28000): Access denied for user’ODBC’@’localhost’ (using password: NO))
- 【Exception】mysqldump: Error 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query when dumping table…
- Methods of modifying index and columns names by dataframe in pandas
- Centos7 executes the command service mysqld start and prompts Failed to start mysqld.service: Unit mysqld.service not loaded
- Solution to MySQL workbench error 1148 unable to load local data
- In depth analysis of mysq exceeding the number of connections error 1040 (HY000): too many connections
- Error Code: 1055. Expression #2 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated
- Windows command to start MySQL “system error 5”
- MFC flash screen solution
- SQL Error: 0, SQLState: 08S01 & Communications link failure
- MySQL restart error the server quit without updating PID file