/. Pylintrc problem
because of vs code
, unable to import, searched the pylint setting on the Internet and used the Suggestions in many articles
Pylintrc . Pylintrc set init-hook initialization sys.path method. But no matter how you set it up, those errors don’t go away. Out of the spirit of not giving up until solving the problem, I finally found:
Originally I put the source code on the desktop, python with conda configured virtual environment. Then I ignorantly put
. Pylintrc in the folder
Put the RC file on the desktop and solve the problem.
init-hook='import sys; sys.path.append("C:/MySoftware/Miniconda3/envs/tf_env/Lib/site-packages/")'
Just to make fun of how detailed the tutorials are and how elaborate the stuff behind init-hook is without making it clear how the working folder is related to the RC file, resulting in the RC file being set up but not being found by Pylint. Misbehaving! In the official website, the order of pylint to find RC files is clearly written, but it is too inconspicuous, so I searched for a long time.
I like the idea of putting it in a working folder so that each code file can personalize the path it is looking for.
- When the mybatis field contains an expression, an error is reported when it is stored in the database
- An error is reported about import Java. SQL. *; problem
- An error is reported when the file in hive parquet format is written in the Flink connection
- Pychar reported an error. Unable to set the python SDK in Python 3.8. This SDK appears to be invalid.
- Pikachu vulnerability is installed in the shooting range, and an error is reported when connecting to the MySQL database
- When setting up etcd cluster, an error is reported. Etcd: request cluster ID mismatch error resolution is only applicable to new etcd cluster or no data cluster
- After Vue is packaged, a blank page appears, an error is reported in the resource request, and there is no error handling scheme
- This configuration cannot edited error is reported in the project today, and the solution is given
- Uniapp uses CMD to import uview. An error is reported, and the file search fails: ‘uview UI’‘
- An error of 500 is reported when an item is assigned to a role
- An error is reported when executing MVN. The diamond operator is not supported in source-1.5
- When using freemaker template to get values, an error is reported when the attribute is empty
- The Vue project is packaged and deployed to tomcat, and an Error 404 is reported as soon as it is refreshed
- When react devtools is enabled, an error is reported for the project
- When python installs pocketsphinx module (package), an error is reported: command ‘swig.exe’ failed: No such file or directory
- When the spring MVC project is running on idea, an error is reported when the controller is a null pointer
- An error is reported when passing data pages using Ajax: Vue is not defined
- An error is reported when Windows 10 connects to the shared printer: error 0x00000709. Solution
- An error is reported when the laptop is turned on: image failed to verify with * access denied* press any key to continue
- After node.js is installed, use the instruction node version in vscode to show that it is not an external or internal instruction. The solution is as follows: