1, VS2010 MFC project upgrade to VS2017, open the resource file (open the RC file or open the resource view), resulting in VS software stuck.
2. Upgrade the VS2010 MFC project to VS2017, open the class wizard, resulting in VS software stuck.
1. Backup platform toolset (properties ->; Conventional – & gt; Platform toolset) to Visual Studio 2010(V100)
2, reset the solution goal, select the latest SDK version and the latest toolset
1, can be deleted. Vs file folder (configuration) new beginning.
2, you can delete suo file, this is the old version of the configuration file
1 turn, Vs2010 project Vs2017 problem summary
2, explore https://blog.csdn.net/myruo/article/details/79277817 Visual Studio generated. Vs folders internal structure and function of the
3, in the Visual Studio. Suo (Solution The User Options) file
- After vs2019 is installed, the original vs2017 project cannot compile various error reports
- Fix vs2017 unable to install
- OpenGL class library and environment configuration under win10 and vs2015
- Solution to CUDA installation failure problem visual studio integration failed
- Unable to install SQL Server (setup.exe), VS Shell installation has failed with exit code 1638.
- Post build event after VC generation
- there was an error running the selected code generator unable to retrieve metadata for
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- OpenGL environment configuration under VS2010 / vs2012 / vs2015
- Solution of VS2008 unable to open GL / glaux. H header file
- OpenGL Programming Guide 8th Edition 9th Edition vs2015 vs2017 configuration method
- VTK (1) — compile and install
- Vtk8.2.0 (32bit + 64bit) compilation and installation test (win10 + vs2017 + Qt5)
- Open vs code through terminal using code command in Mac OS
- Android Error | Failed to find target with hash string ”android-23′ in…
- Error msb8036: Windows SDK version not found···
- PIP update encountered: (error: exception: traceback (most recent call last):)
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories