preface: the recent computer room cooperation to the coding stage, in this stage need to unify the version of VS, so I downloaded a 17 version of VS, but when the reference but reported an error, the following is the solution, to share with you.
VS2017 add reference error: call to COM component returns error HRESULT E_FAIL
> (2) solution
1. Open Developer Command Prompt for VS 2017 as an administrator
Developer Command Prompt for VS 2017 has been searched for a long time, but it has been found in the lower left corner of the desktop. The Developer Command Prompt for VS 2017 can be found by following the following steps: “Developer Command Prompt for VS 2017”, select “More”, and then “Run as an Administrator”.
2. Locate your VS2017 installation directory
Once the first step is complete, the screen pops up.
Enter the following information:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies
CD C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2017\Enterprise\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies
Be sure to put [CD] before the position.
3. Execute the following code
Gacutil. -i Microsoft VisualStudio. Shell. Interop. 11.0 DLL
this is completed.
summary: for the same problem sometimes online solutions are very similar, but often can not find their own online solution location, so we must write in detail when writing a blog, after all, the blog is for others to see, convenient for others is to facilitate their own. Of course, if the solution situation is not the same as the problem you have to try.
- [graphics] exceptions in downloading and installing OpenGL in vs2017
- Solution to CUDA installation failure problem visual studio integration failed
- Solution: PIP install MySQL Python has the following problems
- Solution: error dllregisterserver in iviewers failed when opening OLEVIEW
- Flash back record of vs2017 installation process
- Fix vs2017 unable to install
- How to Fix Error sal.h(2367)
- Strong name validation failed solution
- Solution of VS2008 unable to open GL / glaux. H header file
- Vs compiling OpenGL project, the solution of unable to open the source file “GL / glaux. H” appears
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- Error: unable to open include file: ‘GL / glut. H’
- Solution to the problem of unable to open glaux. H in vs2013
- Solution for AutoCAD 2020 installation failure (error code: 1603) / valid for Autodesk family products
- The C compiler identification is unknown solution
- Vs2019 OpenGL glut: error: unable to open include file: ‘GL / glut. H’: no such file or directory
- LinkIssue: Error ‘LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or cor
- Error in header file when calling OpenGL to open obj file in vs2013: unable to open include file: “GL / glut. H”: no such file or directories
- OpenGL environment configuration under VS2010 / vs2012 / vs2015