MSB4036 “SetEnvironmentVariable” not found
Error reason: stylistic Microsoft. CodeAnalysis. The Targets to make mistakes
Solution: Replace this file in the path: C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\VisualStudio\v14.0\CodeAnalysis
The original blogger and file link: https://blog.csdn.net/u014411348/article/details/103487246
- [pit filling] problem summary of upgrading VS2010 project to vs2017
- After vs2019 is installed, the original vs2017 project cannot compile various error reports
- Vs compile VTK, only generate install error, stop, ask God how to solve?
- Solution to the problem of unable to open glaux. H in vs2013
- Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile)
- 2、 Solutions to the problem of flash back in vs2017
- 2017 vs can’t reference problem solution
- How to solve the problem of “unable to open source file XXXXX. H” in VS development?
- Solution to the problem of vs2017 error report unable to open source file
- Solution to the problem of console flash in vs2017 runtime
- Two lines of code to solve your vs flashback problem
- C language — to solve the problem of program flashback when programming (in VS)
- Some solutions to the problem of windows flashback after vs running
- OpenGL environment configuration under VS2010 / vs2012 / vs2015
- Solution to the problem that OpenGL can’t find glew32.dll in vs2019
- There is a problem of DLL when executing G + + compile command in sublime text editor
- How to solve the problem that the output results of C + + program written in VS2010 flash by
- The problem of strncpy and the solution of GCC compile time checking
- On the problem that CodeBlocks can’t compile glut
- There are three ways to deal with the problem of vs (Visual Studio) 2017 flashback. I feel that none of them is the fundamental solution.