Operating system: Win8.1 64-bit
IDE Platform: Visual Studio 2013 Ultimate
Today on opening the.exe file generated by VS: The application cannot start properly 0xc000007b solution
It seems that the configured x86 OpenCV file may not run under x64 system (I am not sure whether this is the reason, because I have been doing this before without any problems).
Finally, it is possible to run the generated executable with the following method:
(1) Change x86 in the previously configured OpenCV path to x64
1. Project ->; Configure properties ->; Conventional – & gt; Use of MFC: Use MFC in static libraries.
2. Project ->; Configure properties ->; C/C++-> Code generation ->; Runtime: Select multithreaded debugging (/MT).
3. When compiling, select Release, x64
1. Project ->; Configure properties ->; Conventional – & gt; Use of MFC: Use MFC in static libraries
2. Project ->; Configure properties ->; C/C++-> Code generation ->; Runtime: Select multi-threaded debugging (/ MTD).
3. When compiling, select Debug and Win32
- Error lnk2038: detected “0”_ ITERATOR_ DEBUG_ The reason and solution of the unmatched item of “level”
- Vtk8.2.0 (32bit + 64bit) compilation and installation test (win10 + vs2017 + Qt5)
- Vs2013 compiling ffmpeg
- error LNK2038: mismatch detected for ‘RuntimeLibrary’: value ‘MTd_StaticDebug’ doesn’t match value ‘
- Environment configuration at the beginning of OpenCV + vs2015
- Project files may be invalid appears when cmake compiles opencv3.1, and the debug additional dependency of the compiled opencv3.1 is at the end
- [VTK] vtk8.2.0 + vs2015 + win10 compilation and configuration
- Vs configure tensorrt environment to use
- Mac clion configuring opencv environment
- If you want to open more than one program “pdc140.xxx”, the CL.EXE To write to the same. Pdb file, please use
- Configuring OpenGL development environment in win10 + vs2015 (including the method of installing 32-bit and 64 bit libraries)
- Summary of problems encountered in compiling and installing vtk7 + vs2013 / 2015 + cmake
- Vs cannot open source file “XXX. H” problem
- Configuration, compilation and installation of vtk8.1 in qt5.9
- Installing opencv and Linux Makefile:160 : recipe for target ‘all’ failed problem resolution
- Error lnk2038 occurred during PCL code compilation: detected “error” during PCL code compilation_ ITERATOR_ DEBUG_ Mismatch of level: value ‘0’ does not match value ‘2’ solution
- Vs2015 OpenGL environment configuration
- error C2471: cannot update program database vc90.pdb
- Vs2019 nuget configuring OpenGL
- How to solve the error after Java importing project