About this problem, there are a lot of people on the Internet also encountered, but basically using other people’s solutions can not solve their own problems. The reason for this is that the dependent library fails, and the dependent library that everyone fails on is different. Here’s what happened to you:
First of all, my computer is 64-bit Win7 system, using VS2012, Win32 compiler . Run on your computer is no problem, but transplanted to the friend’s computer, a lack of “msvcp110d. DLL” began to appear, “msvcr110d. DLL” these two libraries, then I am wrong “D: \ visual studio 2012 VC \ \ lib” inside the library for a friend, actually should be to “ C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 u>” the inside of the library.
Also, at first I thought I was going to change the OpenGL dependency library to 64-bit, and then found out that the current OpenGL library is only 32-bit and is compiled and run with VS Win32 regardless of whether the machine is 64 or 32.
If the appeal method does not resolve the problem, please check your program’s dependent libraries, or re-do all the libraries.
MSVCP110D.dll MSVCR110D.dll Download link password: yx07
- Windows problem loadlibrary failed, GetLastError = 193
- 2、 Solutions to the problem of flash back in vs2017
- A series of problems in configuring OpenGL development environment in vs2015
- Lost in computer OPENGL.dll
- CodeBlocks configuring OpenGL
- Vs2015 configuring OpenGL (glfw Library)
- The solution of configuring OpenGL in vs2017
- Construction of vs2015 OpenGL configuration environment
- Pychar runtime error r6034 solution
- Finally solved the importError: DLLload failed: the specified module could not be found when import matplotlib.pyplot
- Visual studio 2017, OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing solution
- configure: error: C++ preprocessor “/lib/cpp” fails sanity check
- How to use higher version of OpenGL SDK in windows?
- 0028opengl program running prompt glut32.dll missing one of the solutions
- Common compatibility problems of VS2010 to vs2017 projects
- The simplest way to configure OpenGL development environment with vs2015
- OpenGL program running prompt glut32.dll missing problem
- The solution of using OpenGL’s Glu Library in qt5.2 under win7
- Vs2019 nuget configuring OpenGL
- Configuring OpenGL in Chinese version of VS2010 and problem solving