Cause: the database related auto configuration library was imported, but the database was not configured in the configuration file.
solution: just exclude the database and add the following on the startup class annotation:
@SpringBootApplication(exclude = DataSourceAutoConfiguration.class)
- Springboot startup error: error starting ApplicationContext
- No qualifying bean of type ‘javax.sql.DataSource‘ available: expected at least 1
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘ url’ attribute
- Failed to configure a DataSource
- spring boot-beans in application context form a cycle
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url‘ attribute is not specified and no embedded
- Springboot error: property ‘sqlsessionfactory’ or ‘sqlsessiontemplate’ are required error details
- Common forms of springboot2. X boot class location
- Consider defining a bean named ‘entityManagerFactory‘ in your configuration.
- Failed to configure a DataSource: ‘url’ attribute is not specified and no embedded (How to Fix)
- This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback (How to Fix)
- An error is reported when springboot starts: error creating bean with name ‘XXXX’
- Your ApplicationContext is unlikely to start due to a @ComponentScan of the default package
- Error creating bean with name ‘datasource’ defined in class path resource
- ApplicationContextException: Unable to start ServletWebServerApplicationContext due to missing…..
- Failed to determine a suitable driver class error in mybatis
- Annotations are not allowed here
- Feignexception $unauthorized is reported by introducing security call service
- Field userrepository in com.example.demo2.service.imp.UserServiceImp required a bean of type ‘com.ex
- Vs2019 nuget configuring OpenGL